Poor people and women prefer dogs, aristocrats prefer felines (CATS are SUPERIOR to DOGS)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
There is a reason why every person from poorer backgrounds on the forum prefer dogs to cats despite them being the uglier domestic pet.

Dogs perennially have been used to serve humans, doing tasks for them, working for police, assisting the blind etc. It becomes clear that dogs are archaic with modern technology, they serve no purpose and are uglier than cats on average, who are the most majestic of animals. Their only purpose, it seems, is satisfying your girlfriend or wife better than you could with their doggy penises. They are also prone to shitting and pissing everywhere, just terrible animals. However to poor people they are still considered "useful". this is the most common argument that dogfags have.

Meanwhile cats have always been a symbol of wealth and luxury. They serve zero purpose as well, but they actually look beautiful and show you are rich and aristocratic. There's a reason why "tiger on a gold leash" is an idiomatic expression. Owning cats, especially BIGG cats is a flex on the poor, they are MAJESTIC.

I think I will build a collection of cats, we can praise Satan together and they can even help me hunt rats to sacrifice. What do you think

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hattrick, TsarTsar444, SecularIslamist and 8 others
@BrahminBoss @Preston @pessimistic

Not true at all niga
Rich people buy dogs too smaller fancier ones

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, hattrick, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Just get a fucking cat at that point
Cats are more sociopathic tbh. But in a peaceful way, low class niggers and ethnics own unhinged pitbulls and Rottweilers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Actualized Human, Jamaldickjavontus, hattrick and 4 others
JFL at niggas getting small dogs
The whole gimmick of having dog is having a big friend who can maul the shit out of your opps

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, PotassiumMaxxer, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Cats are more sociopathic tbh. But in a peaceful way, low class niggers and ethnics own unhinged pitbulls and Rottweilers.
I own a chartreux cat
That nigga not sociopathic at all he silly as shit

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
JFL at niggas getting small dogs
The whole gimmick of having dog is having a big friend who can maul the shit out of your opps
you don't have opps you lazy nigger

jfl if you don't own a tiger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, pig_face, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
I will buy a tiger one day

owning wild cats isn't a good idea

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Skywalker
liking cats = ethnic
liking dogs = aryan

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
thats a myth bro srs......aristocrats always had tons of dogs, especially hunting dogs...

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
blofeldkitty.png
vito-cannoli_q1zfmj.jpeg
Filch__mrs._norris-1-_nqes52.jpeg
77039587-12676011-image-a-19_1698334212188.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and SidharthTheSlayer
Dogs are mans betfriend

I was following until u brought up Satan :/