Pope now says its sin if you judge faggots

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Clown world we living...if this was 1600,this peace of shit nigger loving faggot of pope would be killed the most painful way possible

Attachments

• 20230207_165006.jpg
    20230207_165006.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 22918, 190cm90kg and 4 others
Get with the times, bucko.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23558, Jigen and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and BoneDensity
He's right for once.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, justalooksmaxer, Jigen and 5 others
hating gays outright usually just shows youre a repressing fag tbh

but the new pickup in LGBTEFGHIJKLMNOP acceptance is just a psyop to get more men who aren't NT or are on the autism spectrum to give up their reproductive rights

either way pope is a fucking joke, always has been. virgin subhuman gives up everything he ever stood for and bows down to trannies and nigs to stay relevant. never seen that before have we?

Attachments

• 1675012627264633s.jpg
    1675012627264633s.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others

but the new pickup in LGBTEFGHIJKLMNOP acceptance is just a psyop to get more men who were outcasts or are on the autism spectrum to give up their reproductive rights

either way pope is a fucking joke, always has been. virgin subhuman gives up everything he ever stood for and bows down to trannies and nigs to stay relevant. never seen that before have we?
You fucking moron...if you hate faggots that doesnt mean you are faggot,thats just their propaganda so you wouldnt oppose them ....how the fuck can you hope to raise your children into normal people,when these degenerative scum is coming to school preaching their sick way....what we need is total fucking war on this fucking disease!!!

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23558, Zeruel and 1 other person

but the new pickup in LGBTEFGHIJKLMNOP acceptance is just a psyop to get more men who aren't NT or are on the autism spectrum to give up their reproductive rights

High IQ post

And CAGE x 100 at the pope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26289
I have autogynephilia.
WHat the fuck is that...what you are is faggot,you should be in hospital so they can cure you from those sick ways

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, TsarTsar444, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
This is just straight proof that religion and everything people say should never be taken seriously and is a complete joke.

fuck faggots they rape kids and should be shot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Jigen, VladimirtheGreat and 1 other person
Did you read the bible?
According to them,they think they will all go to heaven...doesnt matter if you are faggot or dont follow bible just be good obeying servent to satanist leaders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
You fucking moron...if you hate faggots that doesnt mean you are faggot,thats just their propaganda so you wouldnt oppose them ....how the fuck can you hope to raise your children into normal people,when these degenerative scum is coming to school preaching their sick way....what we need is total fucking war on this fucking disease!!!
*it was at this point i realized im talking to a subhuman incapable of real discussion*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
According to them,they think they will all go to heaven...doesnt matter if you are faggot or dont follow bible just be good obeying servent to satanist leaders
You will go to heaven even if you are a faggot if you repent your sins and accept salvation by Jesus Christ.

*it was at this point i realized im talking to a subhuman incapable of real discussion*
I hope you have made speech to your future son when he comes out closet in front of you,you idiot

You will go to heaven even if you are a faggot if you repent your sins and accept salvation by Jesus Christ.
Of course...but you cant go to your old ways 5 minutes later like they think can do

This is just straight proof that religion and everything people say should never be taken seriously and is a complete joke.
Fuck of faggot

Clown world we living...if this was 1600,this peace of shit nigger loving faggot of pope would be killed the most painful way possible
Martin Luther was right.

Homo loving Godless pope, literal homo parades, sinful degenerate freaks everywhere, modern architecture, woke cucks everywhere, and all other signs of western decadence. Truly a time we are living in

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Elvisandreaa, Prettyboy and 2 others
I hope you have made speech to your future son when he comes out closet in front of you,you idiot
why do you keep posting about
oh no pope sells out to faggots!
oh no pope says faggotry is ok!!!
oh no gays this and that!

etc

why do gays live rent free in your mind? sounds like a ((you)) problem. if you just raise your kids right, let them maintain normal and healthy relationships with others and keep an eye on what media theyre exposed to you will not have any problem.

Top kek goes to you also, bc i see a disproportionate amount of fags and troons coming from conservative backgrounds more than anything else.

have fun when you're kids start taking HRT.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
why do you keep posting about
oh no pope sells out to faggots!
oh no pope says faggotry is ok!!!
oh no gays this and that!

etc

why do gays live rent free in your mind? sounds like a ((you)) problem. if you just raise your kids right, let them maintain normal and healthy relationships with others and keep an eye on what media theyre exposed to you will not have any problem.

Top kek goes to you also, bc i see a disproportionate amount of fags and troons coming from conservative backgrounds more than anything else.

have fun when you're kids start taking HRT.
Keep an eye on what media are they exposed....nigga,the moment they step in today schools you have officialy lost your child..he will constantly be bombarded with faggot propaganda...HOMOSEXUALITY ISNT CHOICE,ITS DESEASE!

• +1
Homo loving Godless pope, literal homo parades, sinful degenerate freaks everywhere, modern architecture, woke cucks everywhere, and all other signs og western decadence. Truly a time we are living in
Exactly...i would rather see this world if flames,than the way they want it to be!

• +1
Keep an eye on what media are they exposed....nigga,the moment they step in today schools you have officialy lost your child..he will constantly be bombarded with faggot propaganda...HOMOSEXUALITY ISNT CHOICE,ITS DESEASE!
first of all, this isn't everwhere. and its a small amount of what theyll see, same as how theyll try and get your kids to think every niggers a saint and every white mans a devil.

again, all you can do is let them stay aware of reality, and maintain normal/healthy relationships, and all that jizz, and youve got nothing to worry about.

but i suppose this won't matter to your situation anyways even if you took my advice, bc before you ever get the chance to have any kids i imagine you'll have to either rope or realize you love sucking dick :feelsahh:

Last edited:
first of all, this isn't everwhere. and its a small amount of what theyll see, same as how theyll try and get your kids to think every niggers a saint and every whit mans a devil.

again, let them stay aware of reality, and maintain normal/healthy relationships, and all that jizz, and youve got nothing to worry about.

but i suppose this won't matter to your situation anyways even if you took my advice, bc before you ever get the chance to have any kids i imagine you'll have to either rope or realize you love sucking dick :feelsahh:
Dulusinal retard...your ancestors would stone your faggot loving ass to death...you scumbags are even worse than faggots,for letting them do what they want without any resistant,thats why your countries are falling apart

• +1
based

fuck faggots, hate 'em all

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
someone go er

Are you ortho, OP?

Did you read the bible?
He’s a Jew by origin and most likely an atheist. Jfl at expecting him to read the Bible out of everyone on this forum.

first of all, this isn't everwhere. and its a small amount of what theyll see, same as how theyll try and get your kids to think every niggers a saint and every white mans a devil.

again, all you can do is let them stay aware of reality, and maintain normal/healthy relationships, and all that jizz, and youve got nothing to worry about.

Ah yes the racist who's secretly a faggot, truly enlightened you are 🤣🤣🤣

You make a lot of anti catholic posts I was wondering if you were eastern orthodox lol.
I am opening fellow catholic users eyes on this site,so they can raise their voice against pope and change something..because i would rather want to see christian europe than degenerative faggot full of muslim europe

• +1
Reactions: justalooksmaxer
Cope like the pope.