Pope prays for end of commievirus epidemic

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
Great, now he decides to pray for the end of the epidemic. I guess he just wanted the fire to get big enough so he could be the big hero putting it out.

everyone can relax now, the Pope is on it!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Eduardo DOV, DidntRead and 3 others
HE LITERALLY JUST CURED THE CORONAVIRUS HOLY FUCK WHY DIDN'T HE JUST DO THIS EARLIER

pope likes to cope

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Won't them niggas catch it in the churches if they havent by now?

s

I have the virus; I have a runny nose, watery eyes, sore throat, nausea, shortness of breath. My parents gave it to me as they can’t stop going outside. I’m gonna progressively become more debilitated till I die next month.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ritalincell and stuckneworleans
I have the virus; I have a runny nose, watery eyes, sore throat, nausea, shortness of breath. My parents gave it to me as they can’t stop going outside. I’m gonna progressively become more debilitated till I die next month.
srs? How old are you?

The Catholic faith is heretical and sectarian, the only true Christian faith is the Eastern Orthodox one, at least this is what the Russians claim, their country has been pretty much spared by this pandemic while Italy has suffered a lot.

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
pope or cope
The Catholic faith is heretical and sectarian, the only true Christian faith is the Eastern Orthodox one, at least this is what the Russians claim, their country has been pretty much spared by this pandemic while Italy has suffered a lot.
:oops:

God doesn't care if you belong to catholic or orthodox or a church built from cow shit in sub-saharan africa. And pope can of course pray for the end of coronavirus, but god is no genie that grants all wishes.

Too bad Christianity fails to keep women in check.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer