Popping pills

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I took about 6 Addys right now , I feel better lol

You're this sad over an AVERAGE looking candid of you, where you probably look a bit better in motion? Grow tf up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2581
5DE4064D A1D7 419F BB56 37121F5F78AD

You're this sad over an AVERAGE looking candid of you, where you probably look a bit better in motion? Grow tf up
Cope I look worse in motion

u can slay bro dw about it, currycels can be slayers as long as you aren't short or very shitskinned

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Dude ur posting that ur going to kill urself just in hopes people will say you look okay. This is only hurting you in the long run ask one of the mods to ban you

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
u can slay bro dw about it, currycels can be slayers as long as you aren't short or very shitskinned
Cope. If you're below 6psl as a curry you will never date a white girl. If you are below 5psl you're going to get bullied jfl

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
I'm not the villain here, he began telling me he mogs me and shit, i just gave him some reality and put him in his place

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looksmax305 and Deleted member 2205
Cope. If you're below 6psl as a curry you will never date a white girl. If you are below 5psl you're going to get bullied jfl

I'm a lightskinned curry and I have latina and white Stacy's fawning over me. JFL, u can slay as a curry as long as ur not shitskinned

• Hmm...
I dated a white girl before but she was average she also must be into personality’s over looks
I'm not the villain here, he began telling me he mogs me and shit, i just gave him some reality and put him in his place
No you attacked me originally before today . You are the bully

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Petsmart, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
I'm a lightskinned curry and I have latina and white Stacy's fawning over me. JFL, u can slay as a curry as long as ur not shitskinned
Never said you couldn't nigger. Just saying if you're an average curry you'll be stereotyped against.
Also didn't you make a post about how 2 girls made fun of you for being a curry :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and Zygos4Life
Never said you couldn't nigger. Just saying if you're an average curry you'll be stereotyped against.
Also didn't you make a post about how 2 girls made fun of you for being a curry :lul:
And that time where some foid crossed the road to avoid walking near him 😂😂😂

• JFL

wasn't 2 girls u cuck

it was a boomer whore
And that time where some foid crossed the road to avoid walking near him 😂😂😂

that was the only time JFL. it was a racist boomer whore

• Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2205
I dated a white girl before but she was average she also must be into personality’s over looks

No you attacked me originally before today . You are the bully

Stop bitching, imagine if Undisputed from Lookism started bullying you, you will be dead by now you princess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmax305 and Zygos4Life
Stop bitching, imagine if Undisputed from Lookism started bullying you, you will be dead by now you princess
You know you are started shitting on me first even before today

That is good. I have a huge headache and it sucks total ass.

You know you are started shitting on me first even before today
In your final moments of life (if you can call it that) you don't even have any more tears in your eyes because you ran out of it due to the hours of crying you experienced after my relentless torture.

SELF-HARM IS YOUR ONLY ESCAPE. THE ONLY WAY HE CAN TAKE OUT HIS DEPRESSION AND SELF-HATRED IS BY CUTTING HIS 3 INCH SHITSKIN GOOK WRISTS

DON'T WORRY GUYS

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK A HIGH INHIB SENSITIVE VULNERABLE SISSY LIKE HIM WILL KILL HIMSELF?

In your final moments of life (if you can call it that) you don't even have any more tears in your eyes because you ran out of it due to the hours of crying you experienced after my relentless torture.

SELF-HARM IS YOUR ONLY ESCAPE. THE ONLY WAY HE CAN TAKE OUT HIS DEPRESSION AND SELF-HATRED IS BY CUTTING HIS 3 INCH SHITSKIN GOOK WRISTS

DON'T WORRY GUYS

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK A HIGH INHIB SENSITIVE VULNERABLE SISSY LIKE HIM WILL KILL HIMSELF?

just lol at this mentally ill subhuman

I’m think I’m gonna go out with friends and not think about my looks for tonight

• Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I’m think I’m gonna go out with friends and not think about my looks for tonight
Good You shouldn’t be consumed by looks theory, best to block out thinking that doesn’t help you

Good You shouldn’t be consumed by looks theory, best to block out thinking that doesn’t help you
I’ll try not to think about it. I’m meeting up with my with friends don’t want to appear beta. I just won’t approach or talk to girls no more. Might ask my doc if there is a procedure to then asexual

I’ll try not to think about it. I’m meeting up with my with friends don’t want to appear beta. I just won’t approach or talk to girls no more. Might ask my doc if there is a procedure to then asexual
You’ve gotten with girls before, what’s the difference now. How are u so thin skinned

I’m actually afraid to go out ngl. I’m an actual subhuman. I don’t want to bother a girl by my prescense
You’ve gotten with girls before, what’s the difference now. How are u so thin skinned
Probably personality