Popping PPP (diy)

S

Scott_Emblebury

Iron
This method was discussed last year. If you don't know what PPP is I'm not gonna attach an image (you can search it up but it's pretty gross)
Some guys pay thousands to get them removed, but according to @Poonis he removed his with a plasma pen.

I will be doing this soon as I have it mildly, but here is the method that I'll be following:

1. clean the area with warm water and soap, and preferably use a mild antiseptic ointment to reduce the risk of infection
2. apply numbing cream (topical lidocaine is like $5), and wait around 30 mins
3. with the plasma pen, start off with the lowest setting to avoid deep burns, unless its not working. Hold the pen slightly above the papule, around 1-2millimeters, it should burn/pop it by itself
4. once you've done a session (depending on how many you've got, it might take multiple sessions), use the antiseptic ointment again. You might want to apply an antibiotic ointment like Neosporin as well to prevent infection.

Apparently this disgusting shit affects 1/3 guys. This method is relatively risk-free and only comes in at about $40-50, if you're low inhib enough you only have to buy the plasma pen and lidocaine like @Poonis did, but you may risk permanent scarring.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
i was thinking, would sulfur soap work? It might be too drying but you can moisturize later

I haven't heard about that, have people done it?
not that i know, but since you can use that for acne (it absorbs the oil in excess) and ppp are caused by clogged pores, i thought it might work. i would try this before burning my dick with a soldering pen :lul:

not that i know, but since you can use that for acne (it absorbs the oil in excess) and ppp are caused by clogged pores, i thought it might work. i would try this before burning my dick with a soldering pen :lul:
Give it a try then if its safe, let us know how it goes
Just fyi plasma pens are designed for skin treatments and are nothing like soldering pens

• +1
Reactions: davinci