Popular Kids (HELP ME NIGGAS)

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
after switching schools im tryna reinvent myself, there is several popular groups, that seem to do crazy fun shit every week and one specifically I have a chance of joining and getting into. If I join this group it will halo and social max my entire highschool experience massively (looksmax my fucking year) . I am going to lay out some factors and I want YOU to tell me the chances of getting in with this group.

- I was friends with majority of these guys during my childhood, especially the leader of the group (happens to be the most popular kid in the school) who was a childhood good friend of mine.
- I've reconnected and established a good relationship with a guy who best friends with the "group leader"
- I live in the same neighbourhood as them
- group leader takes anabolic steroids and accutane (JFL) which is something i can relate to and possibly aid in
- I am friends with several kids who are good friends of the group while not being entirely in it
- I am HTN tall and NT maxxed to the gills

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES NIGGAS AND WHAT SHOULD I DO TO INCREASE THEM

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
NT maxxed not NT
Then you should know to be nice to people but not be a pushover abused dog and talk about/do things you have in common with them. ask the roided nigga if you want to gym with him or something.

• +1
Then you should know to be nice to people but not be a pushover abused dog and talk about/do things you have in common with them. ask the roided nigga if you want to gym with him or something.
Im giga close to being invited to a party he's attending, which is my plan to make a great impression when he's drunk, catch up and shit. Imma ask him what compounds he's taking and if its fucking retarded ill supply him with my roids to build repor

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
This is one of the most nt things I've read
You already know them and live in the same neighborhood, just start making conversations whenever you can

• +1
Im giga close to being invited to a party he's attending, which is my plan to make a great impression when he's drunk. Imma ask him what compounds he's taking and if its fucking retarded ill supply him with my roids to build trust
yeah thats actually sounds like it would work.

• +1