popularity or mog?

ilovewater

ilovewater

whatever it takes to mog, I'll do it
i made myself a friend group of moderately ugly people to make myself look better, basically i mog all of them
but as we know perception is everything and of course they aren’t high in the popularity scale so what should be better ? stay with the mogged ones but be perceived as low on popularity scale or with the popular ones and risking the mog?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Youre part of the group beause youre ugly. Drop the ego fag and take the reality pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latvianchud185, thegiganigga, Selenium and 21 others
i made myself a friend group of moderately ugly people to make myself look better, basically i mog all of them
doesnt fucking matter fucktard
if i make a group of truecels and iam the only mtn i still dont get pussy because iam only a mtn

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, zubin, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
but as we know perception is everything and of course they aren’t high in the popularity scale so what should be better ? stay with the mogged ones but be perceived as low on popularity scale or with the popular ones and risking the mog?
Drop the ego nigger why do you think you are part of the weirdos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Itachi, zubin, Acion and 3 others
also made a group of unattractive guys at school but cant be alone and the chads are way too nt to talk to me and just look way better so if i try to talk to them they'll laugh at me. i like ugly guys personalities mroea nyways the chads are always fake even if i was chadlite i would hang out with them dudes

• +1
Reactions: Born2BeLit and Alucard69
Drop the ego and kys honestly

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Alucard69
Youre part of the group beause youre ugly. Drop the ego fag and take the reality pill
no i literally created it because i know im better looking than them

I suggest finding friends you actually like to be around instead like a normal person, follow for more handy tips!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zubin, Acion, ilovewater and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Selenium, Acion and Alucard69
its proven that an attractive group of people makes each individual be perceived as more attractive than they would be on their own, so you need popular attractive friends, as long as they dont brutally mog you its fine

• +1
Reactions: ilovewater
@zeta420

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeta420 and ilovewater
wyll send in dm

• Hmm...
Reactions: ilovewater
its proven that an attractive group of people makes each individual be perceived as more attractive than they would be on their own, so you need popular attractive friends, as long as they dont brutally mog you its fine
thank you that’s the actual response i waited for

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
what the fuck are you Hmmmm-ing for nigger

no i literally created it because i know im better looking than them
“Muh I created my friend group” bro if you fit in with the popular group you wouldn’t make a friend group just so you can mog them jfl I don’t know why even in .org people can’t accept facts

you probably just look like a loser because your friends are ugly

“Muh I created my friend group” bro if you fit in with the popular group you wouldn’t make a friend group just so you can mog them jfl I don’t know why even in .org people can’t accept facts
are you dumb? i did it first especially to create a contract effect so i look even better

are you dumb? i did it first especially to create a contract effect so i look even better
Bro if you weren’t weird you wouldn’t give a shit and you would be around the popular kids automatically, instead you are writing this narrative in your head that you are some mastermind