porco dio i lost all emotions

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
porco di dio bro. i feel nothing anymore. i used to have incredible levels of dopamine, nowadays i'm just a walking zombie. hot girls could flirt with me and i would still feel nothing. i can only live in the past when i was smoking the gas with my friends, i seriously think my life is completely over at this point

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, apocalypse, ryuken and 2 others
lonewolfmaxx...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, ryuken and HarshBDSMmaster
You need to bring back the original BVLL mindset. You mog everyone. You are an unstoppable force.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, the BULL, DalitBoss and 3 others
Embrace the present moment
Practice yoga my friend

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, the BULL and Gonthar
No friends and no relationship is brutal to anyone, family is the only thing that can support your mental state

Real
I feel like my life is over and I’m just waiting for death.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
because nothing could top these moments. i used to ride my bike to the basketball field, play with them then light up a joint, then we would laugh for hours and hours talking about some bullshit. it's impossible to replicate, i had way too good friends that cannot be replaced

No friends and no relationship is brutal to anyone, family is the only thing that can support your mental state
relationship is cope, women are boring as fuck. i just wanted to live in the park with my friends and my drugs forever.

Real
I feel like my life is over and I’m just waiting for death.
those newfags cannot understand
OG lookism members have a different understanding of life

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
You need to bring back the original BVLL mindset. You mog everyone. You are an unstoppable force.
what's mogging for if you cannot have a good time with the bros. all vanishes bro. life is such a temporary joke. i was never ready to leap into adulthood

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
relationship is cope, women are boring as fuck. i just wanted to live in the park with my friends and my drugs forever.
Some girls are decent enough, but if you have no intent on having kids there is no point I guess

• +1
Reactions: the BULL