Pores and rough skin

chrxth5

chrxth5

Iron
I have been on a skin care routine for a bit, I don’t break out but I do have ugly looking skin with visible pores by my cheeks and nose along with blackheads which I’m constantly removing and clogged pores.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Solution
ryuken
don't remove the blackheads this way cause it can cause permanent scarring use salicylic acid cleanser to clean your face and nose strips for the sebaceous filaments once a month to avoid scarring of the pores

for the way that pores look there are ways of improving how they look the most effective one is using accutane it will get rid of blackheads and it will make the pores look significantly smaller the only problem is that it's temporary

you can use niacinamide serum it's supposed to improve the looks of the pores

you can look into laser treatments like Fraxel laser it improves how pores look

the best and fastest solution is to just use makeup in this order
3548752174329 I000022801 STEP 1 PRIMER PORE MINIMIZER 30ML Face 1 bis

(@NZb6Air propaganda)

mark my answer as a solution
I have been on a skin care routine for a bit, I don’t break out but I do have ugly looking skin with visible pores by my cheeks and nose along with blackheads which I’m constantly removing and clogged pores.
Cut out all topical skincare and stick to a diet high in saturated fats and low in carbs and PUFAs to maintain perfect skin. If you have active acne, look into repairing your gut microbiome through the consumption of probiotics.

don't remove the blackheads this way cause it can cause permanent scarring use salicylic acid cleanser to clean your face and nose strips for the sebaceous filaments once a month to avoid scarring of the pores

for the way that pores look there are ways of improving how they look the most effective one is using accutane it will get rid of blackheads and it will make the pores look significantly smaller the only problem is that it's temporary

3548752174329 I000022801 STEP 1 PRIMER PORE MINIMIZER 30ML Face 1 bis

(@NZb6Air propaganda)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, NZb6Air and chrxth5
Solution

View attachment 3201704
(@NZb6Air propaganda)

NZB6Air must like his makeup, this is the second time he recommends it 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ryuken