Portugal vs France predictions

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Haven't watched a single game from France

Have they been playing better? Do the meds have a chance?

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Darkeningstar
Not with Ronaldo as a starter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, watah, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
France doesn't play very well but has a fairly positive xG differential, despite the few goals

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and forevergymcelling
France doesn't play very well but has a fairly positive xG differential, despite the few goals
Historically France and Germany have been Portugal's kryptonite (except for the 2016 final)

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
3-1
(Hattrick by Ronaldo/ insane goal from mbappe)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: infini, optimisticzoomer and Darkeningstar
1-0 France

• +1
France will annihilate

• +1
Reactions: wheres681 and Darkeningstar
I won

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
France 2-0

• +1
Portugal struggles to create chances, they lack a creative midfield that will try to split the opponent defense in half with a pass. They are just passing to the wings and making dreadful crosses to ronaldo who is just as washed as in the 2022 wc and misses everything. Also their defense hasnt been tested against a powerful team, they literally have 80% control in all games they played so far. Cancelo is very lacking defensively, he again made the same mistake he did in el classico in the match vs Turkey, he let the winger run behind him in the second post and receive the ball from the cross and wasn't even aware he was there. This would be 100% a goal against mbappe. And Pepe is 100 years old and obviously can't play a full match. Which brings me to the coach who is not great at subbing the right people at the right times.

France is not in great shape either by the way, tho I havent watched all their games. Against belgium they were struggling a lot to create chances. Yesterday most there chances were tchouameni shooting from outside the box.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, watah, Darkeningstar and 2 others
France 8 - 0 Portugal
Mbappe 72' 82' 26' 28' 29' 26' 48' 47' 26'

Ronaldo (OG) 7' 8' '9

Ronaldo RED CARD 78'

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and silencio
havent watched neither of those teams but i will say 1-0 for France from what ive read both teams havent played their best yet

Itll be close, all I know

Portugal struggles to create chances, they lack a creative midfield that will try to split the opponent defense in half with a pass. They are just passing to the wings and making dreadful crosses to ronaldo who is just as washed as in the 2022 wc and misses everything. Also their defense hasnt been tested against a powerful team, they literally have 80% control in all games they played so far. Cancelo is very lacking defensively, he again made the same mistake he did in el classico in the match vs Turkey, he let the winger run behind him in the second post and receive the ball from the cross and wasn't even aware he was there. This would be 100% a goal against mbappe. And Pepe is 100 years old and obviously can't play a full match. Which brings me to the coach who is not great at subbing the right people at the right times.

France is not in great shape either by the way, tho I havent watched all their games. Against belgium they were struggling a lot to create chances. Yesterday most there chances were tchouameni shooting from outside the box.
All depends on terrorism levels of Bruno and Bernardo. One is hero ball merchant and the other is close space merchant.

All that creates midfield which cannot sustain enough forward pressure. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Veganist

Bro is treating football like it's military tactics

France because they have more BBCs. This euros is all about BBCs.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I wish Portugal wins so hard but it's really difficult in their current situation. Don't see them keeping up on defense against those african bullets and Portugal has too many talented but lazy players in general

They're both ass. France still haven't scored a non penalty or non own goal in 4 games. It's gonna be 0-0.

Whoever wins Spain vs Germany will win the euros

Been rooting for Port since game one but Spain and Germany look strong where as England and France look unpredictable af.

Portugal will smoke nigger France, Ronaldo Hattrick
Cristiano Ronaldo Smile GIF

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Esteban1997
France win 4 sure 2-1

france because BBC mogs

Can't whether CR7 or Grizzie win