cobicado901

Taylor Hill's ex.
portugal portugal portugal :)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
sintra minha terra

Filho da puta brasileirao da Flamingo vs Corinthians

Benfica da mog nessa liga :lul:
Man no joke but Brasileirao is literally always Top 3 rated leagues in the world. I know talentwise obviously its lacking compared to Europe but the competition is fierce and you can never predict the winner

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and cobicado901
Man no joke but Brasileirao is literally always Top 3 rated leagues in the world. I know talentwise obviously its lacking compared to Europe but the competition is fierce and you can never predict the winner.
i thought you were brazilian lol. brazilians and portuguese people are always joking about each other leagues.

yeah they are top 3 leagues and the competition is fierce because eyeryone is shit :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Man no joke but Brasileirao is literally always Top 3 rated leagues in the world. I know talentwise obviously its lacking compared to Europe but the competition is fierce and you can never predict the winner
Brasileirão is only behind la Liga and premier
The rest of European leagues are a complete joke
Brazilians teams don't even make effort on libertadores and sudamericana and keep winning :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and MaghrebGator
Brazilians teams don't even make effort on libertadores and sudamericana and keep winning :feelskek:
4th Slovenian Division Champion would win against Botafogo 3-0

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, try2beme and Entschuldigung
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and cobicado901
Its crazy watching where the teams are positiones and see so many historic teams like Corinthians or Gremio or Fluminense on the edge of second division. They have a lot of reputation, i wish they had more money and at least could keep the brazilian players but all of south america is stuck

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901 and MA_ascender
Hala Madrid!

Its crazy watching where the teams are positiones and see so many historic teams like Corinthians or Gremio or Fluminense on the edge of second division. They have a lot of reputation, i wish they had more money and at least could keep the brazilian players but all of south america is stuck
Yes if the teams had more money they could be stronger internationally and compete with Spanish and English teams... But even being poor the Brazilian league still buys many players from neighboring countries who are even poorer like Argentina, Ecuador, Paraguay Uruguay Colombo and so on...

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901 and MaghrebGator
One of the few matches i have seen multiple times and pull up every once in a while is a Santos game that's just crazy to watch. so much talent. I'll link it if i find it

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901 and MaghrebGator
  • +1
Reactions: cobicado901
this is good asf for us lmao. we got marcos leonardo on sale price because of santos downfall 🙏 we will get all the best players from those clubs too

I have Brazilian online friends who kept saying this in a group chat some time ago.
My location was xique xique 2 days ago but I changed it :feelsyay:

• +1
One of the few matches i have seen multiple times and pull up every once in a while is a Santos game that's just crazy to watch. so much talent. I'll link it if i find it
You are talking about Santos 4-4 Flamengo

Ronaldinho masterclass
Neymar puskas goal
etc etc

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
this is good asf for us lmao. we got marcos leonardo on sale price because of santos downfall 🙏 we will get all the best players from those clubs too
I cant believe you mentioned that player hahahahahahahha i always buy him on Football Manager he is one of the young strikers with the most potential and scores a lot of goals every season even though he is relatively cheap

• +1
I cant believe you mentioned that player hahahahahahahha i always buy him on Football Manager he is one of the young strikers with the most potential and scores a lot of goals every season even though he is relatively cheap
he is a young goalscorer machine but he needs time now to adapt european football

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
drop me some other kino matches bhai
tbh idk that much about recent Brazilian league. The iconic games are from the past. Gremio x Flu 2019 (4-5) was good too.

Just search Benfica games bro, best club in the world

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender