D

DickLatinCel

6'1 LATINO NEGRO HUNTER

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and hattrick
if they look like a pedo, they are one jfl

• +1
Reactions: DickLatinCel and try2beme
Pedos are giga subhumans, but prison justice is pure hypocrisy. These criminals act morally superior to pedophiles as if they didn’t also destroy peoples lives as well. They all murdered someone with kids, sold drugs to kids, broke into houses with kids and traumatized them for life. They can’t take any accountability whatsoever. Most prisoners are probably rapists and child molesters too, they just didn’t get caught for those crimes. Everyone in prison is degenerate criminal trash in my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, alriodai and ranierean
If I had a choice, I'd save a white pedophile over a black jaywalker any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Last edited:
nothing wrong with pedophilia. it's a perfectly normal biological urge. homosexuality was once called a mental illness but apa cleared it in 1973. i think the first step to normalizing pedophilia is by allowing pedophiles to openly talk about their sexual lust for children without touching them. i'm the kind of guy that sometimes sees a cute boy and water at the mouth of what his organ looks like but i would never actually harm them.

nothing wrong with pedophilia. it's a perfectly normal biological urge. homosexuality was once called a mental illness but apa cleared it in 1973. i think the first step to normalizing pedophilia is by allowing pedophiles to openly talk about their sexual lust for children without touching them. i'm the kind of guy that sometimes sees a cute boy and water at the mouth of what his organ looks like but i would never actually harm them.
Gtfo with that shit. Kids dont have a say in the matter.

she’s 17 years 364 days 23 hours 59 mins 59 secs old you pedo!

Gtfo with that shit. Kids do t have a say in the matter.

are you ok with young boys having sex with their female teachers? mary kay letourneau rode a 12 year old samoan kid in the back of her car in 97. they married in 2005 and split after 14 years.

i'm sure if i was caught with a young boy in the back of my car and poop stains all over the seat, i'd be hanged by an angry mob for ancient greek pederasty.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadelite
are you ok with young boys having sex with their female teachers? mary kay letourneau rode a 12 year old samoan kid in the back of her car in 97. they married in 2005 and split after 14 years
But but it’s different brooo she’s a pure innocent woman
i'm sure if i was caught with a young boy in the back of my car and poop stains all over the seat, i'd be hanged by an angry mob for ancient greek pederasty.