Positive attitude is bullshit tbh

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
No positive attitude for your face and race, no positive attitude for your poverty, no positive attitude for your life.

"Positive attitude" is just another bluepill to shield yourself from the harsh and brutal reality.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 5912
:)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
zzzzz must be troll

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Positive attitude atleast can give you motivation

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
indeed brolossus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Lars
No positive attitude for your face and race, no positive attitude for your poverty, no positive attitude for your life.

"Positive attitude" is just another bluepill to shield yourself from the harsh and brutal reality.
The level of satisfaction that you have with your life is what dictates this attitude

For example, today I was working with this balding 45 yo black landwhale, I did not even know her but she behaved mad hostile towards me. I was shocked.

The thing is that deep down I know that shes just better with her life and thats why shes behaving that way. And I know I could be the same or worse in her circumstances. So I let it go.

Blackpill gives you universal understanding of everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Just be delusional theory
someone wrote that to me earlier lol.
I didn't even bother responding.
When PUA types bring up 'limiting beliefs' you know there's no point in arguing.
The dude thinks he could steal any handsome slayers girl with his 'game' and 'confidence' lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
someone wrote that to me earlier lol.
I didn't even bother responding.
When PUA types bring up 'limiting beliefs' you know there's no point in arguing.
The dude thinks he could steal any handsome slayers girl with his 'game' and 'confidence' lol
just mental illnessmax bro! soon you'll get the girl, or at the very least in your head

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel