POSITIVITY NEEDED

ResurgentSoldier

ResurgentSoldier

Iron
Girl I'm dating has a super rich dad who owns a BMW, we love each other but i can't help but be a little jealous and hate her for it? She lives in a massive house with basically an entire floor to herself. Has like 3 rooms, 3 washrooms, a kitchen, 2 terraces and whatever. Has an iphone 12 pro, macbook pro, just bought an ipad air without thinking twice. She wears a 500 USD watch. We're both 18 but i can't help but feel a little envy and maybe a little hate for her?
Help me out guys :(

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Aypo129
I dont understand what you need help with you narcy little fakecel just be grateful

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, ey88 and Aypo129
Girl I'm dating has a super rich dad who owns a BMW, we love each other but i can't help but be a little jealous and hate her for it? She lives in a massive house with basically an entire floor to herself. Has like 3 rooms, 3 washrooms, a kitchen, 2 terraces and whatever. Has an iphone 12 pro, macbook pro, just bought an ipad air without thinking twice. She wears a 500 USD watch. We're both 18 but i can't help but feel a little envy and maybe a little hate for her?
Bro has an opportunity to ascend a social class and instead chooses to be jealous because a guy whose double his age has a better iphone jfl

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Aypo129
Here's a advice for you 😉
Take a rope
Wrap it around your neck
Jump from a 40 story building
And Kill yourself :feelsokman:

Bro has an opportunity to ascend a social class and instead chooses to be jealous because a guy whose double his age has a better iphone jfl
I'm not poor lol, my family makes a shit ton of money too, hers just makes more. And I'm not gonna ascend my social class this way. I'll make me own empire

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Can't even hate her for it cuz she is humble and doesn't flaunt any of it

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
ofc ur gonan envy and hate her anyone would i would be hating on her too.

Just flow with everything and stop thinking
Your on a good lucky life
It's bugging me. I'm the man im supposed to be richer and provide right. I also love cars and she has a BMW M sport 330 Li, so fucking jealous rn