Possibilities of osteotomy

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
You can literally move your orbital Box higher
95 P188 i050

But still you can't shorten midface cause muh idk what even.
So sad

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Pretty interesting. But the only way to shorten the midface would be to do that osteotomy by placing the eye sockets lower and then by cutting a perpendicular (to the symmetry axis of the skull) narrow band of skin that would allow to join and stitch the skin around that band and also shorten the nose.

Are you understanding?

Pretty interesting. But the only way to shorten the midface would be to do that osteotomy by placing the eye sockets lower and then by cutting a perpendicular (to the symmetry axis of the skull) narrow band of skin that would allow to join and stitch the skin around that band and also shorten the nose.

Are you understanding?
Yeah but probably would be too extreme

Still i wanna rather cope scientist will find a way how to boost bone remodelling and then move entire face upwards

Yeah but probably would be too extreme

Still i wanna rather cope scientist will find a way how to boost bone remodelling and then move entire face upwards

Apart from genetic engineering, that would be quite a challenge. As it is virtually impossible to remodel already deformed solid objects like bones.

you can't troncate your midface because you still have to deal with the soft tissue on top of the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 4430 and Mongrelcel
Apart from genetic engineering, that would be quite a challenge. As it is virtually impossible to remodel already deformed solid objects like bones.
True Gene enginnering is the key to bright future.
Also lifespan of 250 years and slowed aging.

you can't troncate your midface because you still have to deal with the soft tissue on top of the maxilla
So how they deal with excessive tissues during OBO or this four wall box osteotomy?

So how they deal with excessive tissues during OBO or this four wall box osteotomy?
They don't, OBO is not a fucking aesthetic surgery, they do it to retarded kids that can't breathe, and even then they die or go blind like 50% of the time
Noone cares about soft tissue :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and Pumanator

250 are you sure? I've heard that more than 120 is already at the limit. But not sure of the source.

250 are you sure? I've heard that more than 120 is already at the limit. But not sure of the source.
I said 250 with Gene editing in future
Limit is 120 but there are some people who lived 130 or even 140 years.
But would you like to look like this jfl
At the end
594f1f133961087d570fa0457accc907

That's why Gene editing is powerful .
Scientist shits that faith stops the progress but actually scientists only do stuff about Abortion, LGBT and other shits instead od very important things

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
I said 250 with Gene editing in future
Limit is 120 but there are some people who lived 130 or even 140 years.
But would you like to look like this jfl
At the end
View attachment 792459
That's why Gene editing is powerful .
Scientist shits that faith stops the progress but actually scientists only do stuff about Abortion, LGBT and other shits instead od very important things
heaven is better

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
They don't, OBO is not a fucking aesthetic surgery, they do it to retarded kids that can't breathe, and even then they die or go blind like 50% of the time
Noone cares about soft tissue :lul::lul::lul:
Really mortality is on that high level? 50 percent? While Lefort 3 is like
Le Fort I, II, and III fractures had mortality rates of 0%, 4.5%, and 8.7%

Genetic engineering i guess changes the hard ware surgery changes the soft ware the soft ware is what matters in our context thankfully and that's changeable assuming you aren't downwards grown unforantely we have moved to a society were down wards growth is quite common the tribal somalis compared to today shows a night and day contrast it's ridiclous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
OP kinda inspired me to look into genetic engineerinh.

i hope to find this out for u son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385