Possible BAN of finasteride/dutasteride in the European Union

GreekGenes

GreekGenes

Mediterraneanmaxxed Specimen
So, if you hadn't heard finasteride and dutasteride might be getting banned by the European Medicines Agency

The medications are currently being investigated for their purported side effect of increasing su1cidal tendencies among patients.

I discussed this with my derm and we both concluded that this possible ban is absolutely stupid, since:

1) the vast majority of people experience no such side effect, in fact they are extremely rare.
2) ANY drug comes with possible serious side effects - by this logic you could ban any drug.
3) side effects subside once the drug is discontinued

and lastly (this is only my personal opinion): Hair loss in itself can be so debilitating that in rare cases it might lead to su1cidal tendencies BY ITSELF. Probably more frequently than Finasteride does so as a side effect...

Conclusion:
If you are a finasteride user start doing your research on possible alternatives in advance. NONE of the possible alternatives to finasteride have nearly the scientific evidence backing them finasteride has. But since this ban is not unlikely you should start your research NOW and consult your dermatologist.

Hair loss is the most destructive looksmin you can go through. So make sure you are prepared to keep fighting it, even if finasteride gets banned.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and horizontallytall
I’ll get Maher on the case

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, SecularIslamist, maximum cope31 and 2 others
Over for balding eurocucks

• +1
Reactions: Doommaxxed, MoggerGaston and SecularIslamist
is bioton a good alternative?

• JFL
Reactions: piec
It would be great
I could transport Fin and dut from turkey to europe as a europe studentcel

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
But of course anti depressants are fine !

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks and Alt Number 3
you and ur 80 iq pea brained derm obliterated these cucks. you know better than hundred of docs

I discussed this with my derm and we both concluded that this possible ban is absolutely stupid, since:

1) the vast majority of people experience no such side effect, in fact they are extremely rare.
2) ANY drug comes with possible serious side effects - by this logic you could ban any drug.
3) side effects subside once the drug is discontinued
mirin conlcusion

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
  • +1
Reactions: Always Stay You and TheLookInYourEyes
billions will bald

• +1
Reactions: Tyler Maher, browridgegod and maximum cope31
Finasteride owner company refused to pay bribe to eu politicians.

Now this happens :lul:

It would be great
I could transport Fin and dut from turkey to europe as a europe studentcel
You can't get it without prescription here. There will be a black market for it. I bought 8 packets last month from Antalya. I had to visit 6 different Ezcane stores. Everywhere was out of stock. You niggas are balding AF. When I asked one of pharmacist he looked at my hairline and smirked :lul:

@Heatmiser

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser and Angutoid
I’ll get Maher on the case
Over for Mahercels

Download 2

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
There’s no fucking way. Fuck the elites fuck them

ou and ur 80 iq pea brained derm obliterated these cucks. you know better than hundred of docs
yeah u fucking retarded nigger because the conclusion he came to is the conclusion of said thousands of docs through 20+ years of research and clinical trials

the "ban" is not only complete specualtion and a possibility its also not going to happen 99.99% because what he said is correct

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
There’s no fucking way. Fuck the elites fuck them
the elites are taking our estrogenic drugs
they want us to be masculine and fertile
we have to stop them

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and copamine
cope retarded faggot do more research
if you think the side effects continue after use u are the nigger that needs to do more research

its also ironic since the claim also has a base on knowing better than thousands of doctors and taking a marginal position on the premise of flawed trash pseudoscience studies

not gonna happen
they had same trial in uk last december, and nothing changed

you cant prove finasteride is dangerous

Good lets rid the untermensch hahaha

some eurocuck soyboys somewhere in sweden get sides, we all have to pay, cool

how about stop eating all this gay vegan crap and eat real food, i'm sure these sides will fade quickly

• +1
Reactions: copamine
some eurocuck soyboys somewhere in sweden get sides, we all have to pay, cool

how about stop eating all this gay vegan crap and eat real food, i'm sure these sides will fade quickly
Based take

yeah u fucking retarded nigger because the conclusion he came to is the conclusion of said thousands of docs through 20+ years of research and clinical trials

the "ban" is not only complete specualtion and a possibility its also not going to happen 99.99% because what he said is correct
ure clueless kys

• JFL
if you think the side effects continue after use u are the nigger that needs to do more research

its also ironic since the claim also has a base on knowing better than thousands of doctors and taking a marginal position on the premise of flawed trash pseudoscience studies
u should do more researh retarded nigger cuck. they continue for some people

and fin sides are generaly massively under reported

kys low iq tranny i mog u to suicide
You don’t mog shit faggot. Below average iq as well so your life must be brutal. Stupid piece of shit who can’t even back up what he’s saying.

You don’t mog shit faggot. Below average iq as well so your life must be brutal. Stupid piece of shit who can’t even back up what he’s saying.
STOP FUCKING TYPING U INFERIOR NIGGER CUCK JFL DNR
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
STOP FUCKING TYPING U INFERIOR NIGGER CUCK JFL DNR
:lul:
You will take faggot dick to save your hair when you start losing it. Norwood reaper has already cursed you

• +1
show ignored inferior subhuman content

• JFL
nah my hair is doing fine

• JFL
show ignored inferior subhuman content
Low T to ignore someone like a little child. You’re already castrated, no need to worry about those drugs eunuch

u should do more researh retarded nigger cuck. they continue for some people
the research in question: schizophrenic bald fat cuckold on reddit said his dick doesnt work

• Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2