Possible cause of growing taller when mewing/chewing

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Possible cause of growing taller when mewing/chewing. "When your skull obtains a better shape the pituitary gland will start to release more growth hormone. This change in the hormonal homeostasis willl reopen the growth plates. This can also be witnessed with diseases like gigantism."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3162 and 7 others
Medical articles?

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 1464 and 18 others
this actually made me giggle

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
What's next, that the mewing pressure pushes your hair follicles out thereby recreating a minoxodil like effect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, janglebawl, Isthisthingon and 8 others
This website is owned by a jew.
True enough, but at least read some fucking books before coming up with the conclusion that mewing could help you grow taller.

What's next, the mewing pressure pushes your hair follicles out thereby recreating a minoxodil like effect
Yes. Now we're talking.

giphy.gif

True enough, but at least read some fucking books before coming up with the conclusion that mewing could help you grow taller.
Can't read, brah.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 2227, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
What's next, that the mewing pressure pushes your hair follicles out thereby recreating a minoxodil like effect
balding is most common in low psl men

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, diggbicc and Deleted member 1973
PoshIgnorantAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

NippyNegativeFieldspaniel-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Possible cause of growing taller when mewing/chewing. "When your skull obtains a better shape the pituitary gland will start to release more growth hormone. This change in the hormonal homeostasis willl reopen the growth plates. This can also be witnessed with diseases like gigantism."

giphy.gif

For additional trivia: the author of orgoneproducts is Kevin, who is a friend of Plato, the author of http://jawpain-tmjtreatment.com . According to Plato, Kevin grew 2 inches of height in total. Someone who had met with Ian (the "patient zero" whose pics are on Platos' site) claimed in an e-mail that he had experienced a 3 inch height increase. Plato himself grew an inch. All of them also reported significant increase in mental wellbeing.

• +1
Reactions: Usum

giphy.gif

For additional trivia: the author of orgoneproducts is Kevin, who is a friend of Plato, the author of http://jawpain-tmjtreatment.com . According to Plato, Kevin grew 2 inches of height in total. Someone who had met with Ian (the "patient zero" whose pics are on Platos' site) claimed in an e-mail that he had experienced a 3 inch height increase. Plato himself grew an inch. All of them also reported significant increase in mental wellbeing.
Mewing cured my autism too bro

• +1
This is real. When I did forced mewing I grew 1 inch but when I stopped I shrunk half an inch all in one month.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 1973
Well if your jaw gets bigger your confidence increases, if your confidence increases the posture of your body get's better, wich can influence in your growth if you are in the right age of growing.

i wish i can cope that hard

giphy.gif

Yes I saw that blog and listened to the radio interview about 3 months ago. Seemed interesting.

• +1
I've read about this somewhere jfl

• +1
I've read about this somewhere jfl
It was a quote from someone who went by the name "dentist" (or something similar) in Puahate or Sluthate in 2014 or so. I remember he also said that when you keep your teeth together this would signal the nerves to rearrange the teeth into the position they are meant to be in, and that in just six months you would look like a different person.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 1973
It was a quote from someone who went by the name "dentist" (or something similar) in Puahate or Sluthate in 2014 or so. I remember he also said that when you keep your teeth together this would signal the nerves to rearrange the teeth into the position they are meant to be in, and that in just six months you would look like a different person.
I think he said something about Pituitary being pushed against the skull, is the reason you get taller from mewing.

his name was "the orthodontist". I think what he said were definitely exaggerated, but not entirely wrong.

he also claimed the maxilla will remodel to eliminate any asymmetry, which this, I agree with if it's dental related.

I think he said something about Pituitary being pushed against the skull, is the reason you get taller from mewing.
Yes that's correct. Pituitary positioning affecting the functioning of the gland is not new or extraordinary concept in itself. Pituitary functioning absolutely affects your growth rates as far as being a growing child/teenager is concerned. Could there be some unknown endogenous mechanism or substance that allows one to repoen their growth plates? There certainly are people who grow taller in late 20s, but whether this is due to their growth plates never having closed in the first place, or some yet undiscovered reaction that caused them to momentarily reopen, is impossible to say. As far as I know, adults who suffer from gigantism due to pituitary tumor pretty much never grow in height.

In either case, you can see how much pituitary can be affected by craniofacial dystrophy in the gif below. The gland sits in sella turcica, which is the little pocket above maxilla:
4AVnR6S

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 1973, diggbicc and 1 other person
Yes that's correct. Pituitary positioning affecting the functioning of the gland is not new or extraordinary concept in itself. Pituitary functioning absolutely affects your growth rates as far as being a growing child/teenager is concerned. Could there be some unknown endogenous mechanism or substance that allows one to repoen their growth plates? There certainly are people who grow taller in late 20s, but whether this is due to their growth plates never having closed in the first place, or some yet undiscovered reaction that caused them to momentarily reopen, is impossible to say. As far as I know, adults who suffer from gigantism due to pituitary tumor pretty much never grow in height.

In either case, you can see how much pituitary can be affected by craniofacial dystrophy in the gif below. The gland sits in sella turcica, which is the little pocket above maxilla:
View attachment 176373

Kevin grew 2 inches of height in total. Someone who had met with Ian (the "patient zero" whose pics are on Platos' site) claimed in an e-mail that he had experienced a 3-inch height increase. Plato himself grew an inch. All of them also reported a significant increase in mental wellbeing.
cXVeXVX92wEsPP4p24ZuNJyjLc0oZwCKbUzV6k_xCS91N1beDbhwdpZ23ijLJp_ruyFDqg=s104

wtf is this, not sure if this is a serious post or you are fucking with us

Thats the biggest crap I have heard today😂
Its not gonna happen.
LL or bust

imagine if this actually worked

giphy.gif

Me after one year of mewing

• +1
High IQ.

I gained at least one inch in months and I am 46 yo... and I don't think it's even finished.
As an experienced meditator, there is clearly something happening with this gland plus don't forget all the crackings in your skull/backbone mean something too...
But I spare you what other things I've done that could explain this too.
It's a combination of many factors.

Let the ones who don't try rot with their turbo manlet body.

Medical articles?
Like srs ?
Do you imagine any doctor going on this ?
Sorry but your remark is ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • +1