Possible Solution to the Incel Problem

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
Due to the capacity of the solution it's only possible for the size of a community like us .org users.

Problem 1#: Social Life
Many of us users lack a positive feedback loop from people in our lives, making us anxious and traumatized. This leads to, for at least some of us, a hikikomori-like lifestyle, with this site as the only sort of supportive social space. This leads to rotting in the home, which is unhealthy.

Therefore I suggest moving the site's interaction to REAL LIFE. With the correct funding and connections users here could build their own community somewhere in the rural west, and segregated from the normies, much like the Indian auroville. This would prevent rotting and make interactions meaningful.

The property belongs to the community, the work is shared and the pay is equal between the members to strengthen the bonds, further prevent rotting and class clashes. The leadership is elected democratically.

realistically it's the only way to stop being dependent on normies.

I speak to the more mature users here, who understand from life experience that to get the women that we want in the free world (mtb+ virgin white jbs) looks + NT is above all and there's no salvation for someone who was already in this situation.

That's why we should convert to islam to get these muslim white women from the balkans, turkey, the caucasus, or sporadically across MENA. then not actually practicing the faith ofc. Hindumaxxing is also an option if you're into it. I believe we the correct funds for the movement we can bribe the dads for their daughters to marry subhumans.

I believe that as a general rule, the blackpill ideology like biological essentialism, the right of oppressed people to ER, etc. should take a central part in the cultural life of the community, to prevent disbandment and to remember why we are here in the first place.

@thecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Allandro
SEAmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
lmao what in the fucc

I cringe at this post somewhat. I would simply order a SEA trip as a group (maybe you even get discount) and then do heavy PUA there for a month

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
literally just talk to women and you will get laid. incels are either just ugly asf or retarded.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Maalik
Neets gonna have funds to buy rural land.
As if those muslim are gonna give u girl just cause u are muslim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Neets gonna have funds to buy rural land.
As if those muslim are gonna give u girl just cause u are muslim.
All i'm saying is that right now there are two types of housing for incels: cemeteries and mental wards

White is not requirement

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Due to the capacity of the solution it's only possible for the size of a community like us .org users.

Many of us users lack a positive feedback loop from people in our lives, making us anxious and traumatized. This leads to, for at least some of us, a hikikomori-like lifestyle, with this site as the only sort of supportive social space. This leads to rotting in the home, which is unhealthy.

Therefore I suggest moving the site's interaction to REAL LIFE. With the correct funding and connections users here could build their own community somewhere in the rural west, and segregated from the normies, much like the Indian auroville. This would prevent rotting and make interactions meaningful.

The property belongs to the community, the work is shared and the pay is equal between the members to strengthen the bonds, further prevent rotting and class clashes. The leadership is elected democratically.

I speak to the more mature users here, who understand from life experience that to get the women that we want in the free world (mtb+ virgin white jbs) looks + NT is above all and there's no salvation for someone who was already in this situation.

That's why we should convert to islam to get these muslim white women from the balkans, turkey, the caucasus, or sporadically across MENA. then not actually practicing the faith ofc. Hindumaxxing is also an option if you're into it. I believe we the correct funds for the movement we can bribe the dads for their daughters to marry subhumans.

I believe that as a general rule, the blackpill ideology like biological essentialism, the right of oppressed people to ER, etc. should take a central part in the cultural life of the community, to prevent disbandment and to remember why we are here in the first place.

@thecel
Just go outside

@thecel
Lmao I read this as Israel problem

@thecel
We need rin

@thecel
idk why I read this as possible salludon to the incel problem :lul:

Genetic Editing is the real solution

And stop saying it will raise standard cause youll only get it when your at least millionaire.
So rich people creating chads. Sounds fair
Moneymax now