Possible to achieve this without surgery?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
IMG 7643
IMG 7644

How to achieve this rotation effect of the lower jaw/midface? Can hard mewing with chin tucks give good results or taking mk677 or testostrone?

Or if both those are cope what Is the best non invasive surgery/implant one could get, I don’t want to get a lefort that takes years to recover.

I’m thinking to get genio or implant anyway but that would just cover up an underlying problem since I can see I have slight downward growth from my hollow eyes, sloped nose tip, recessed chin.

double jaw surgery

thats it

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and anticel
It's an important issue, so I'm commenting so that it stands out.

subliminals
lmao but why bro? whyyyyy

u have the bizarrest profile pictures. i just want to know the thinking behind it. what was the thought that convinced you to do this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
lmao but why bro? whyyyyy

u have the bizarrest profile pictures. i just want to know the thinking behind it. what was the thought that convinced you to do this?
im an artist
If i explained it, then there would have never been a reason to create it in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Sorry but there's a good chance that you won't even get that with surgery. Double jaw surgery with impaction, genio, rhinoplasty, malar implants (because you're not getting a lefort III), even with all that in mind that won't really equate to a naturally developed compact midface. There is no surgical way to legitimatel shorten a midface, only ways to make your ratios a little more proportionate by working around it.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
Sorry but there's a good chance that you won't even get that with surgery. Double jaw surgery with impaction, genio, rhinoplasty, malar implants (because you're not getting a lefort III), even with all that in mind that won't really equate to a naturally developed compact midface. There is no surgical way to legitimatel shorten a midface, only ways to make your ratios a little more proportionate by working around it.
Can I get genio but avoid making face too vertically long, like can the genio be done where it is done horizontally not sliding. my chin looks fine from front but shit from side

Can I get genio but avoid making face too vertically long, like can the genio be done where it is done horizontally not sliding. my chin looks fine from front but shit from side
If anything you might want that added chin height as it could work to balance out the rest of your facial ratios. A longer midface will look a little shorter with a properly proportioned chin to go with it.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and bobsmith03
a lefort 1 + bsso (bimax) doesnt take years to recover. By 1 year it will be as solid as before, and you can take peptides/HGH/steroids to increase bone density/healing

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
Can bimax with impactation work if I don't have gummy smile. How do I assess if I would be a good candidate from my smile because I can't really see my gums, might be cause of my big lips