Possible to fix my face with surgery?

Grey

Grey

Iron
My face is sunken in giving me a sad, tired, and depressed appearance unless I use my cheeks to lift my face up. I also tilt my head to the right not sure if it's related to my spine or shit posture. I get a slight underbite sometimes despite having braces around 9-12

I possibly have sleep apnea which may be influenced my face to look this way? I have had these three symptoms since middle school Excessive daytime sleepiness, Difficulty concentrating during the day, Experiencing mood changes, such as depression or irritability and I wake up with a dry mouth kinda rarely.

Has a ton of photos of my face at different, angles, tilts, postures, and my dad and mom. Pics are mostly old with some new and Im pulling back on the skin to see my jaw on my older photos as I was losing weight.

Imgur doesn't open up when clicking it for some reason but I'm jutting my jaw in the last 3 pics because I heard it could measure recession. Also ignore my gay sports wall border too lazy to take it down its been in my room forever

Its pretty much over for me reeeeee

@PrestonYnot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and StrangerDanger
You should lose weight first and foremost to improve aesthetically (quite obvious). As you probably know the symptoms you listed are all symptoms of recession + you have an underbite, you should try to consult with a maxfac surgeon since they can probably help you the best. Your recession doesn't look bad or noticable from the outside but I believe ortoganthic surgery can help you functionally but also aesthetically. Afterwards you can procced with implants like orbital rims if you'd like to get that tired/sad look away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, PYT, Grey and 1 other person
yeah you can fix your face with the surgery of stopping being a fat fuck and starting to eat in caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: PYT and highT
You should lose weight first and foremost to improve aesthetically (quite obvious). As you probably know the symptoms you listed are all symptoms of recession + you have an underbite, you should try to consult with a maxfac surgeon since they can probably help you the best. Your recession doesn't look bad or noticable from the outside but I believe ortoganthic surgery can help you functionally but also aesthetically. Afterwards you can procced with implants like orbital rims if you'd like to get that tired/sad look away
I've lost 50 lbs starting from August and I maintained throughout December to get my metabolism going but I haven't had the motivation to continue after looking at my face every single day ill start again next month ig

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yes definitely fixable tbh. Symmetry is good, mandible looks good. The only flaw that stands out to me is a (slightly) recessed maxilla which can cause the breathing issues. Lefort I will bring maxilla forward and could be life changing. Consult with a jaw surgeon for professional opinion

• +1
Reactions: Grey
Yes definitely fixable tbh. Symmetry is good, mandible looks good. The only flaw that stands out to me is a (slightly) recessed maxilla which can cause the breathing issues. Lefort I will bring maxilla forward and could be life changing. Consult with a jaw surgeon for professional opinion
You see symmetry in my face? I think I look like a fucked up Mr potato head. Also how would I bring this up to my mom because i'm afraid she think it would hurt me or something. My dad passed away last year its only her and I basically

• +1
Reactions: highT
I've lost 50 lbs starting from August and I maintained throughout December to get my metabolism going but I haven't had the motivation to continue after looking at my face every single day ill start again next month ig
Yeah keep going, there's no reason to lose motivation, you aren't ugly at all, looks average so far. Go consult a maxfac and fix your underbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7399 and Grey
You see symmetry in my face? I think I look like a fucked up Mr potato head. Also how would I bring this up to my mom because i'm afraid she think it would hurt me or something. My dad passed away last year its only her and I basically
Any asymmetry you have is unnoticeable to me, and I’m pretty obsessive about this sort of thing. Everyone has some level of asymmetry, but only few people have it to a degree where it becomes noticeable.

Very sorry to hear about the passing of your father.

Depending on how independent you are, you could just consult a surgeon on your own and tell your mom if they think you’re a good candidate for surgery. Don’t tell her any details that aren’t necessary, ya know? Then if she’s concerned- My suggestion would be to frame it as purely functional (to fix underbite and improve breathing!) and any aesthetic benefits will be a bonus

• +1
Reactions: far336, StrangerDanger and Grey
Could be worse. Start with quitting being a phatcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
hit the gym then we talk surgeries lard bucket

• +1
also condolences about your father.

• +1
Any asymmetry you have is unnoticeable to me, and I’m pretty obsessive about this sort of thing. Everyone has some level of asymmetry, but only few people have it to a degree where it becomes noticeable.

Very sorry to hear about the passing of your father.

Depending on how independent you are, you could just consult a surgeon on your own and tell your mom if they think you’re a good candidate for surgery. Don’t tell her any details that aren’t necessary, ya know? Then if she’s concerned- My suggestion would be to frame it as purely functional (to fix underbite and improve breathing!) and any aesthetic benefits will be a bonus
Not independent but she agreed to let me wage slave at Amazon over the summer .
hit the gym then we talk surgeries lard bucket
Yes I can probably hit my goal by August if I keep counting my cals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

you will mog when you lean down tbh, decent side profile and idk hard to judge the front when so much fat, but if you are NT and lean then you have enough to get some pussy here and there

• +1
Reactions: Grey and highT

How old are you? Do you have health insurance? When I was 19 I had jaw surgery and I didn’t have to pay anything because it was all paid for by my parents’ health insurance.

• +1
you will mog when you lean down tbh, decent side profile and idk hard to judge the front when so much fat, but if you are NT and lean then you have enough to get some pussy here and there
not NT I've been isolated for like 8 years and I've only gotten friends by self-deprecating myself and people have only interacted with me because it's forced or they've been concerned with me looking depressed in class
How old are you? Do you have health insurance? When I was 19 I had jaw surgery and I didn’t have to pay anything because it was all paid for by my parents’ health insurance.
18 and I'm unsure about insurance

you look tall and youre def not ugly, got potential
lose fat and get some waves first

• +1
Reactions: highT and Grey
moms 5'5 my dad is 5'8 i'm 5'8 over
still you dont look bad and is not over height
try wearing 1-2 inch lifts, won't hurt
hit the gym and comeback here once youre lean really that makes huge difference to face

• +1
still you dont look bad and is not over height
try wearing 1-2 inch lifts, won't hurt
hit the gym and comeback here once youre lean really that makes huge difference to face
will do

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
loose weight you fat fuck. It will change your life.

get waves, tats and gymmaxx. you'll get some pussy after