Possible to gymmaxx natty when your 6"3 ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
If your 6"3-6"5 is it possible to gymmaxx natty and not use roids ?

I tried it and my dick fell off don't do it OP not worth it

Yes. Don't use roids. The thing is the aesthetic ideal in terms of attracting girls is achievable naturally, so there's really no point.

• +1
Reactions: xanny, highT and anactualdude
Yes. Don't use roids. The thing is the aesthetic ideal in terms of attracting girls is achievable naturally, so there's really no point.
Is 5"10 a good height to achieve a natty physique which is good and maintain it ?

Is 5"10 a good height to achieve a natty physique which is good and maintain it ?
Bro shut the fuck up bro you can't control your height of fucking course it would be good

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Bonesbonesbonesbone
fucking obviously dude :feelskek:

Unless you're literally a castrato you can gym max. Your body will produce enough test to give you an appealing physique to women without running the risk of steroids ruining your face.

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I think 5'10" is a good minimum height. Any shorter and too much mass will look strange. You approach square proportions, which obviously doesn't look good.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I think 5'10" is a good minimum height. Any shorter and too much mass will look strange. You approach square proportions, which obviously doesn't look good.
all these arbitrary standards on height mean jack shit, just kknow taller is ideal and live with it

all these arbitrary standards on height mean jack shit, just kknow taller is ideal and live with it
Not true at all lol. Majority of tall guys I see look like JOKES. Literally only gymcel tall guys look good. Today I saw a 6'6 utter framecel and it made me wonder WHY people here separate frame from height when they both NEED each other to have the true halo effect of height

Height and frame should be ONE, makes 0 sense to separate them. Both are shit on their own. Short manlet with huge frame looks retarded, tall lanky skinny fat framecel looks like a joke that can be brutalized by a roided 5'9 guy

Considering that you're more likely likely have odd proportions and worse ability to gumcel naturally when you're super tall, I would say unironicslly that 6'1-6'4 max are ideal heights (night height with no hair fraud)

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Not true at all lol. Majority of tall guys I see look like JOKES. Literally only gymcel tall guys look good. Today I saw a 6'6 utter framecel and it made me wonder WHY people here separate frame from height when they both NEED each other to have the true halo effect of height

Height and frame should be ONE, makes 0 sense to separate them. Both are shit on their own. Short manlet with huge frame looks retarded, tall lanky skinny fat framecel looks like a joke that can be brutalized by a roided 5'9 guy

Considering that you're more likely likely have odd proportions and worse ability to gumcel naturally when you're super tall, I would say unironicslly that 6'1-6'4 max are ideal heights (night height with no hair fraud)
lmfao 6'1 - 6'4 night height unfrauded is taller than 95% of the male population.

Your just saying be very tall but not very very tall :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ALP
lmfao 6'1 - 6'4 night height unfrauded is taller than 95% of the male population.

Your just saying be very tall but not very very tall :lul:
I see tens of 6'2 men literally everyday, it's not rare whatsoever. And I don't even live in US or Nordic country, i live in a manlet south euro country. And yes, very very tall is often a huge failo. 6'4 is pushing it too

Regardless, my main point is that frame and height should be considered a single entity because the absence of either is a huge handicap to the potential they can give

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I see tens of 6'2 men literally everyday, it's not rare whatsoever. And I don't even live in US or Nordic country, i live in a manlet south euro country. And yes, very very tall is often a huge failo. 6'4 is pushing it too

Regardless, my main point is that frame and height should be considered a single entity because the absence of either is a huge handicap to the potential they can give
your sense of height is probably fucked if you think 6'4 night height isnt very very tall lmfao you probably unconciously heightfraud 2 inches

your sense of height is probably fucked if you think 6'4 night height isnt very very tall lmfao you probably unconciously heightfraud 2 inches
6'4 is very tall, i never denied that. I see hundreds of people per day and I see super tall men everyday. This height range isn't that uncommon

Yes and it's obligatory for us tallfags and will make you intimidating. Just do it.

Yes and it's obligatory for us tallfags and will make you intimidating. Just do it.
If you have a big frame and good androgen receptors yeah it makes you intimidating af. Lanky af men are not intimidating and if they have bad enough frame DNA even roids can't save them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615
If you have a big frame and good androgen receptors yeah it makes you intimidating af. Lanky af men are not intimidating and if they have bad enough frame DNA even roids can't save them
5"10 with wide clavicles and small hips or 6"4 with narrow clavicles and average hips

Taller isn't always better. 6'6" is not preferable to 6'3", for instance. My only point was that there's a height where you begin to look too wide and it's no longer aesthetic.