Possible way for shoulder frame growth

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
DHT GEL
Ik dht gel is cope but if applied at shoulders i do think it can give some frame growth to it even after puberty as dht is very potent for frame

mk677 mogs

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Sigmapsycho and 5.5psl
mk677 mogs
It doesn't tbh only gives you bloat as I have heard from anecdotal experiences
I haven't used it but I will go for real gh anyday (if not a poorcel)

• Woah
Reactions: igbekele007
I'm using it
It's very good for strength gains i take it as a preworkout and get focused af workouts
any side effects? From what I read you get the same side effects as you do with test but for a fraction of the results.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm using it
It's very good for strength gains i take it as a preworkout and get focused af workouts
what about LGD-4033 can it give similar strength gains ?

• +1
It doesn't tbh only gives you bloat as I have heard from anecdotal experiences
I haven't used it but I will go for real gh anyday (if not a poorcel)
It works.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and 5.5psl
Cope

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and 5.5psl
I'm using it
Do you experience any side effects? Do you also need a PCT for rad?

• +1
What about rad140?
prwtty syre it doesnr affect growth hormone in any way and growth hormone is what makes your bones grow

• +1
any side effects? From what I read you get the same side effects as you do with test but for a fraction of the results.
I'm also using test at 500mg
As of now the only side effect i have got is brutal back acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
what about LGD-4033 can it give similar strength gains ?
Rad 140 is more stronger than lgd as it retains water too
Also it's only good for bulking and cannot be used for cutting bcoz it retains fuckton of water
But if you are a beginner then go for lgd
And no I don't think it can give strength gains like rad

Mk677 improved my shoulder width

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 19766, Sigmapsycho and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
I'm also using test at 500mg
As of now the only side effect i have got is brutal back acne
and nothing on face? I never had acne and I have good hair genes so I should be okay there. But I do naturally have bitch tits even though I don't think it's gyno. I'm scared of developing actual gyno on roids and having to pay thousands to remove it.

• +1
and nothing on face? I never had acne and I have good hair genes so I should be okay there. But I do naturally have bitch tits even though I don't think it's gyno. I'm scared of developing actual gyno on roids and having to pay thousands to remove it.
Acne is not there on face thankfully
If you have moobs even as a natty then you would have it on 500mg test obv simply bcoz your body aromatises test a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
Age of using ?
Dosage and length of time
Approx idea of gains in cm/inches
17 been using for around 3/4 months most days I take a 12.5-25mg doses. If I recall correctly my starting width was 18 inches shoulder to shoulder, it is now around 0.5 bigger, I will remeasure to be more accurate when I next get the chance and let you know

• +1
17 been using for around 3/4 months most days I take a 12.5-25mg doses. If I recall correctly my starting width was 18 inches shoulder to shoulder, it is now around 0.5 bigger, I will remeasure to be more accurate when I next get the chance and let you know
Just remeasured it, 19 inches from delt to delt, still a framecel though

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and 5.5psl
Mk677 improved my shoulder width
Link source?