Possible with fat loss?

P

Purepwnage

Iron
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
2
Reputation
3
I've always been a bit overweight, but i'm trying to get in shape now. If I slim down enough would my jaw get close to the second pic? where I pull back some fat and skin or is that just frauding/cope?
 

Attachments

  • me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 26
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Morph isn't possible from fat loss because your chin is noticeably larger. As far as cheeks, I'd say so, but it all comes down to your genetics, you won't know until you've lost the weight.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Similar threads

Looshmaxxed
Replies
0
Views
26
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
Eldian
Replies
5
Views
49
TestoMaxxer
TestoMaxxer
LooksimENTER
Replies
23
Views
88
polarpop
polarpop
foidshater_
Serious Hair loss🥲
Replies
6
Views
60
LTN17
LTN17
lorenzokirvan
Replies
13
Views
92
lorenzokirvan
lorenzokirvan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top