post a picture of a handosme man with a small chin

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
i have a small chin/mouth. need some lifefuel

No handsome man with that feature. Plenty of cute boys though.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 27660, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Depp.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Orb

orb

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, PointOfNoReturn, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
Orb has a good chin
Bullshit, it's just haloed by his face, my chin looks the exact same as his in size and shape and you'd never say I have a good chin, lmao

Bullshit, it's just haloed by his face, my chin looks the exact same as his in size and shape and you'd never say I have a good chin, lmao
His chin is average. It doesn't take away from his face is the thing. It's objectively on the shorter side like you say but it looks natural and harmonizes well with his face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566 and Yliaster
Plenty of handsome guys with small chins.Never seen one with a small (round) chin tho

• +1
Plenty of handsome guys with small chins.Never seen one with a small (round) chin tho
lol what is a round chin?? mine looks like orbs.

lol what is a round chin?? mine looks like orbs.

what is a round chin ? its self explanatory guy

gotta question the reading level of users here ngl

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 27660
jordan_michaelb-official-11152021-hdsht.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, zharupodrugu, HitAndRun and 2 others
Small chin is the easiest fucking fix in all of surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyzayn and HitAndRun
Michael Parks
Screenshot 20230824 141349 Chrome

This mexican youtuber
Screenshot 20230823 144334 Instagram

Will Petz

Screenshot 20230714 105310 Chrome

Alvaro Rico from Elite

Screenshot 20221123 200255 Chrome

PA2023_22_0041_RGB.jpg

• +1
Central cee

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, HitAndRun and HeightPilledum
Notice how absolutely none of the guys being posted has a round chin lol,yes their chins aren't exactly ideal
but they still have angularity to them (which is key) in framing your face and giving harmony to it

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Screenshot 2023 06 04 233239

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Notice how absolutely none of the guys being posted has a round chin lol,yes their chins aren't exactly ideal
but they still have angularity to them (which is key) in framing your face and giving harmony to it
Let Neptune strike ye dead, Winslow! HAAARK! Hark, Triton! Hark! Bellow! Bid our father, the Sea King, rise from the depths, full-foul in his fury, black waves teeming with salt-foam, to smother this young mouth with pungent slime, to choke ye, engorging your organs 'till ye turn blue and bloated with bilge and brine and can scream no more... only when, he, crowned in cockle shells with slithering tentacled tail and steaming beard, takes up his fell, be-finnèd arm – his coral-tined trident screeches banshee-like in the tempest and plunges right through yer gullet! BURSTING YE, a bulging bladder no more, but a blasted bloody film now – a nothing for the Harpies and the souls of dead sailors to peck and claw and feed upon, only to be lapped up and swallowed by the infinite waters of the Dread Emperor himself, forgotten to any man, to any time, forgotten to any god or devil, forgotten even to the sea... for any stuff or part of Winslow, even any scantling of your soul, is Winslow no more, but is now itself the sea!"

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Michael B. Jordan is the only actual good looking chinlet.
Maybe Vin Diesel, but he's not exactly handsome by conventional means

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Not small but PSL users always say it could be bigger

Genuinely small

deleting this thread. this is a boring ass conversation

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Orb does

stop coping chinlet