Post a story of a time you were in a fight.

D

Disabledcel

Larper of the year
Did you win or lose?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Greeicy
this guy a year or two older than me was trying to bully me in the lunch line so I said "stop doing that or I'll hit you back", he did it again so I punched him a few times (not hard), and turned around thinking I made my point, he hit me in the back of the head so I just swivelled around and clocked him in the chin, sending him flying like he was a cartoon character, was funny af.

got a few more if you want to hear them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Disabledcel
I think I would be a good fighter but im a pretty calm and non emotional guy so I dont fight unless I literally need to for survival

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
I won kinda. I’m like 5’7” 5’8” and was kinda in shape at the time, and the guy was skinny but damn near 6’3”. Anyways he started the fight by walking up to me in the locker room and trying to emasculate me, so I turned around and punched him in the face. I got a good 3 or 4 punches on his face and then rest were the body, and then somebody split us up after a minute of fighting and he ran off. I just stood there I wanted it to continue. I bled from my nose at the nose just s bit. So I don’t know if I won or lost really

• +1
this guy a year or two older than me was trying to bully me in the lunch line so I said "stop doing that or I'll hit you back", he did it again so I punched him a few times (not hard), and turned around thinking I made my point, he hit me in the back of the head so I just swivelled around and clocked him in the chin, sending him flying like he was a cartoon character, was funny af.

got a few more if you want to hear them
Lucky you didn't get concussed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
in 5th grade everyone thought I was weak af so I had a fight with a manlet at a bday party and made him cry

• So Sad
  • +1
Lucky you didn't get concussed
pretty sure I did tbh, felt really blurry for a few seconds but felt fine after so it couldn't have been that bad of one

• +1
Never been in a proper fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, balding17yomanletcel and Disabledcel
I won kinda. I’m like 5’7” 5’8” and was kinda in shape at the time, and the guy was skinny but damn near 6’3”. Anyways he started the fight by walking up to me in the locker room and trying to emasculate me, so I turned around and punched him in the face. I got a good 3 or 4 punches on his face and then rest were the body, and then somebody split us up after a minute of fighting and he ran off. I just stood there I wanted it to continue. I bled from my nose at the nose just s bit. So I don’t know if I won or lost really
sounds like u were winning

• +1
Last major fight was in junior year of HS when this faggot tore apart my homework assignment. I hit him with my backpack but it didn't hit him hard so i put him on a chokehold and wrestled him to the ground. I kept choking him all while he was turning red until the principal and some other students came in and broke the fight.

Other times, i was jumped. I got jumped a lot and obviously you can't win against 6 or 4 guys so i either manage to slip out of the situation or get my shit kicked in.

• +1
sounds like u were winning
Shit good then. This was infront of like 20 ppl. Also the guy I was fighting was black (I’m black too) and everyone watching for the most part was white.. goes to show that it’s black folks like that, that really fuck us over :/

• +1
(not really a fight)

Some gook a year above was being cringe and I called him out, he came up to me and asked "what did you say" then I stood up and brutally height MOGGED him, I said you want to take this further mate then my mates came and held me back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Uglyandfat
makes sense (this was a joke)
I mean dont get me wrong tho, I wake up everyday wanting to hurt someone. I’ve had that mindset prolly since I was molested when I was much younger, idk tho. Could’ve came from being bullied as well, most likely both

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Rift, Disabledcel and 1 other person
(not really a fight)

Some gook a year above was being cringe and I called him out, he came up to me and asked "what did you say" then I stood up and brutally height MOGGED him, I said you want to take this further mate then my mates came and held me back.
asian people are funny to me when they try to be intimidating unless they're bulky as fuck or jackie chan or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
I mean dont get me wrong tho, I wake up everyday wanting to hurt someone. I’ve had that mindset prolly since I was molested when I was much younger, idk tho. Could’ve came from being bullied as well, most likely both
I'm sorry to hear that bro ☹️
5spyhn9qf1i21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
(not really a fight)

How would you win with one hand bruh. You're lucky it didn't go any further.

• WTF
  • +1
damn bro sry that happened to you, you need to mentalhealthmaxx tbh
I'm sorry to hear that bro ☹
View attachment 346615
is this ice? god thats terrifying i actually felt pain in my soul looking at this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Disabledcel and Deleted member 6164
How would you win with one hand bruh. You're lucky it didn't go any further.
Nigga I practice kick boxing and have long ass legs, that gook would've been sent to another dimension if it went further

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Greeicy
damn bro sry that happened to you, you need to mentalhealthmaxx tbh
I’ve kinda accepted the insanity tbh. Starting last August I stared hearing voices and then back in December I started to full on see things lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Uglyandfat
I won every single fight I have ever fought. Most were in elementary school. Smashed some guys head on the floor after he tried making fun of me and he had to go to the doctor

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vladimir makarov, Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman
  • +1
I’ve kinda accepted the insanity tbh. Starting last August I stared hearing voices and then back in December I started to full on see things lmfao
damn so you on lsd without being on the lsd? whats the like? is it scary or fun or both?

• +1
Nigga I practice kick boxing and have long ass legs, that gook would've been sent to another dimension if it went further
Gooks on average look very high trust and not intimidating but the thought of an one-handed guy threating someone else makes me cage.

• +1
Some manlet wanted to prove himself and fight me, he had good technique and dodged a few of my swings but I ended up right hooking him on the side of his head and he went crashing into a parked car

• +1
Gooks on average look very high trust and not intimidating but the thought of an one-handed guy threating someone else makes me cage.
I was a legit verbal abuser, I made so many kids depressed lol. I get heavily underestimated.
I won every single fight I have ever fought. Most were in elementary school. Smashed some guys head on the floor after he tried making fun of me and he had to go to the doctor
Tenor 97

• +1
guy kept talking about my dead relative so i got his head and smashed it against a metal fence multiple times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3583 and Disabledcel
I was a legit verbal abuser, I made so many kids depressed lol. I get heavily underestimated.

View attachment 346622
Well i guess that buzzcut and looking low trust + tall gives you an advantage but if you were put up against someone with same height and low inhib then it'd be over.

• +1
Well i guess that buzzcut and looking low trust + tall gives you an advantage but if you were put up against someone with same height and low inhib then it'd be over.
Definitely. And I have a fighter spirit but it sucks to be so limited.

• +1
I won most of the fights I went into as a child, mainly because I started them with a sucker-punch against kids who were weaker than me. (I was a fat kid with fat kid muscle.) One time in summer camp, I was overconfident and actually got into a fair fight, and the other kid got me into a headlock and started choking me jfl. A camp counselor came in and broke up the fight. It was a humbling experience.

Moral of the story: If you hate losing and like winning, stick to ambushing people who are weaker than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Disabledcel
I won most of the fights I went into as a child, mainly because I started them with a sucker-punch against kids who were weaker than me. (I was a fat kid with fat kid muscle.) One time in summer camp, I was overconfident and actually got into a fair fight, and the other kid got me into a headlock and started choking me jfl. A camp counselor came in and broke up the fight. It was a humbling experience.

Moral of the story: If you hate losing and like winning, stick to ambushing people who are weaker than you.
I got headlocked too it sucks so much.

• +1
i got into heaps of fights, i fought this 6'2 bulk white rugby white guy and we fought in the bathroom cos i made fun of his white gf for being part abo and then i was doing the dempsey roll and got a few shots and then i threw an exxagerated right hook and ducked really low and then i kicked him in the head and then he beat me in the face

• +1
i got into heaps of fights, i fought this 6'2 bulk white rugby white guy and we fought in the bathroom cos i made fun of his white gf for being part abo and then i was doing the dempsey roll and got a few shots and then i threw an exxagerated right hook and ducked really low and then i kicked him in the head and then he beat me in the face
Half white half abo can be hot sometimes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
I got headlocked too it sucks so much.

this guy other arm is disabled so he cant use it but he's a profesinol boxer and he wins by switching from otrhodox to south paw u could fight like him

• Love it
  • +1
In first grade some guy said to me that "I can't fight" and his friend was about to attack me. So we swung at each other.

• +1
Half white half abo can be hot sometimes tbh
she was okay looking, she used to bully me tho, i would fuck her, and she was like 20 % abo

• +1
damn so you on lsd without being on the lsd? whats the like? is it scary or fun or both?
Very scary but kind of inspiring sometimes tbh. The first things I started to hear were girls laughing at me, like school girls laughing at me calling me a Virgin loser etc. and then I started to hear like just racial slurs but from like a more white type of highschool preppy but bully crowd for a week or two. And then it stopped for a good month. And then I started hearing voices in the wind. And then I started hearing someone walking behind me everyday, and now I can see him sometimes. I have stopped seeing him mostly since the forced self quarantine thing, but I can still see his shadows run by outside of my window at times, or see him standing by the door. He’s a dark slender men looking figure but not really slender men, he’s wearing a sort of trench coat. I started to carry around a knife whenever I went out because of it even. But at other times I can hear the voice of God, Kinda, like through a messenger. Sometimes he tells me to wake up and motivates me and such.. just a lot of things

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Uglyandfat, Disabledcel and 1 other person
Very scary but kind of inspiring sometimes tbh. The first things I started to hear were girls laughing at me, like school girls laughing at me calling me a Virgin loser etc. and then I started to hear like just racial slurs but from like a more white type of highschool preppy but bully crowd for a week or two. And then it stopped for a good month. And then I started hearing voices in the wind. And then I started hearing someone walking behind me everyday, and now I can see him sometimes. I have stopped seeing him mostly since the forced self quarantine thing, but I can still see his shadows run by outside of my window at times, or see him standing by the door. He’s a dark slender men looking figure but not really slender men, he’s wearing a sort of trench coat. I started to carry around a knife whenever I went out because of it even. But at other times I can hear the voice of God, Kinda, like through a messenger. Sometimes he tells me to wake up and motivates me and such.. just a lot of things
wtf that is pre cool

• +1
May Allah protect you.
Whenever I get worried I say "I seek refuge with Allah (god) from the devil."

this guy other arm is disabled so he cant use it but he's a profesinol boxer and he wins by switching from otrhodox to south paw u could fight like him

My inspiration is this guy

• +1
Jesus Christ bro that’s terrifying you rly need to see a therapist or sum

• +1