post aesthetic female faces

hhaaa ggay you only like men

She exudes a lovely personality
m-NEhQiQ_400x400.jpeg

Top tier thread

Jackie Swanson still killing it at 55 tbh, always had a huge crush on her and it continues to this day

Talk about a HOT older woman

MV5BMWZjYWZlMjgtN2RhZC00YTA1LTliM2QtN2NhOTE3ZjExYzA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1 SY1000 CR

I loved watching Cheers reruns when I was a kid and she was one of my first crushes. Here she was in the show. IDK if she would pass any of the mathematical aesthetic specifications touted on this forum but I find her pretty as hell. There's something about deep set eyes on a woman....

0000437 372

Also I find the young Julie Andrews (aka Mary Poppins) super cute as well....

65a4c31b769bb6c76c9a88bb85adec80

Note the vintage babe theme here. That's because it's hard to find real beauty these days under the inch thick of disgusting Kardashian-style contour makeup that girls are painting on themselves.

ooooaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ffuck daa shitt out of theese ones

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
She exudes a lovely personality
m-NEhQiQ_400x400.jpeg
Jesus Christ you have to love these women who look hostile to start with and then they top it all off with the unfriendliest looking frames imaginable.

10/10 psl imo

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Lyu2

:yes:Maxilla
:yes:Lower third
:yes:Hunter eyes
:yes:Cave(wo)man aesthetics

Would cohabitate cave with.

View attachment 3917
:yes:Maxilla
:yes:Lower third
:yes:Hunter eyes
:yes:Cave(wo)man aesthetics

Would cohabitate cave with.
Get boys with her and they'll be gigachads. Get girls with her and they'll look like trannies. Very risky, people who go for this type of girl have high test, like the girl herself. Very alpha.

Get boys with her and they'll be gigachads. Get girls with her and they'll look like trannies. Very risky, people who go for this type of girl have high test, like the girl herself. Very alpha.
That's right, robust mother = robust son ALWAYS and without exception

I got a erection upon opening this picture so I must have extremely high levels of testosterone
High T confirmed

Nah cope. My T levels are probably below 300 at this point because of 3 years of no sleep.
over

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff
Only girl I've seen that actually comes close to 10/10. Her eyebrows are too thick tho
Kyle wtf r u smoking this is an inflated makeup thot 6.5 max without that caking on her face

I just want a fat nigger lady to crush my cranium with her mash potato trashbag thighs tbh

I just want a fat nigger lady to crush my cranium with her mash potato trashbag thighs tbh
I've never read anything so touching in my life...:cry:

Prime Barbara Palvin is close to 10/10 imo

Like, comment, and autoerotically asphyxiate
Absolute A E S T H E T H I C
Would you sign my left pectoral on the upper right hand corner. "I ordered wings 30 minutes ago"
-Eugene

• +1
Absolute A E S T H E T H I C
Would you sign my left pectoral on the upper right hand corner. "I ordered wings 30 minutes ago"
-Eugene
Eugene is a traitor incel failed normie. He does NOT BELONG HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Eugene is a traitor incel failed normie. He does NOT BELONG HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why won't femoids sniff my jizz rag collection
This post was made by INCEL GANG

• +1
Why won't femoids sniff my jizz rag collection
This post was made by INCEL GANG
3 reasons bitches love ogres stay tuned!

Made by SHREK GANG

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began