Post best not gymceled frame

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Meade skelton swim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, DidntRead, Krezo and 6 others
you can fraud frame pretty well by just walking around with your chest out, shoulders back and slightly flexxing your lats. u will look MUCH bigger than you actually are if you do this

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
you can fraud frame pretty well by just walking around with your chest out, shoulders back and slightly flexxing your lats. u will look MUCH bigger than you actually are if you do this
I believe it's called correct posture, and not frauding.

flexxing lats also? i heard that shoulders and chest out is posture ye

aside from flaring lats (invisible lat symdrome) I have to agree. Most people whether sitting down or walking have their sholders rolled forward which caves their chest and width in. good posture can make u look way wider if ur posture is currently shit.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
flexxing lats also? i heard that shoulders and chest out is posture ye
Excluding the flex. This is just correct posture,.not a fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
aside from flaring lats (invisible lat symdrome) I have to agree. Most people whether sitting down or walking have their sholders rolled forward which caves their chest and width in. good posture can make u look way wider if ur posture is currently shit.
Tbh posture changed my extremely high e frame, to just high e frame.
is that @RichmondBread ?
Ya

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

to op this is probably the best I've ever seen. his head to bideltoid ratio is around 3.5x. insane as fuck. idont think measuring the waist is a good measurement since most of us are in clothing aside from beach or pool.
Tbh posture changed my extremely high e frame, to just high e frame.

Ya

yea man posture changed helped me a ton too. I think it was from squatting and deadlifting I think those compound movements naturally fix ur posture as well as retraction movements like facepulls -- this movement naturally brings your shoulders back and UP instead of rolling forward and down.

View attachment 242039

to op this is probably the best I've ever seen. his head to bideltoid ratio is around 3.5x. insane as fuck. idont think measuring the waist is a good measurement since most of us are in clothing aside from beach or pool.

yea man posture changed helped me a ton too. I think it was from squatting and deadlifting I think those compound movements naturally fix ur posture as well as retraction movements like facepulls -- this movement naturally brings your shoulders back instead of rolling forward and down.
Thats him
Miami beach fl march 15 victorias secret model gigi hadid displays KM77AA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
View attachment 242039

This one is evidently photoshopped.

Pietrok after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, Averagecel, DidntRead and 1 other person
20200113 175720

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and SayNoToRotting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Deleted member 4545
When i had my shoulders quite back it made me look very narrow, don't know why people say thats good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and TsarTsar444
Idk about non gymcel but David Laid’s frame is insane
785EDC41 E432 4DD5 8AFA 14E05CA6A5EB

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Idk about non gymcel but David Laid’s frame is insane
View attachment 242168
this pic is shoped propably but his frame proportions are really good. I dont think that his bideltoid is giant, its rather superhuman level thin waist and hips, tiny bone structure etc that makes every gram of his musles bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
bump
i hope thats not necropost tbh