post bsso + genio results

O

Ocelot

are there any where the mandible ends up looking too long?
I imagine this would be the case if you advance a downward grown mandible

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 4430
@thinwhiteduke utter cuck move to huh and not elab

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I’m too high for this
Margot

wish I had a side profile like this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Lmao
ldar
116295381_2581905668741222_2142153369439943266_n.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Liposuction under neck+chin liposuction+weight loss to 12 percent for the hyoid.

ccw+jaw distractors+chin distractions + ramus distractors for reference check kls martin or https://schendelmd.com/procedures/jaw-surgery/distraction-osteogenesis-menlo-park-ca the 2nd guy does all this for 12 k for each thing seperately i think.+Lefort 2 distractors finally you want to target the nasio tempal profile get forehead implants mixed with a rhino

Get all this and a -6 out of then can go to a 5

View attachment 1001385
wish I had a side profile like this tbh
Liposuction under neck+chin liposuction+weight loss to 12 percent for the hyoid.

ccw+jaw distractors+chin distractions + ramus distractors for reference check kls martin or https://schendelmd.com/procedures/jaw-surgery/distraction-osteogenesis-menlo-park-ca the 2nd guy does all this for 12 k for each thing seperately i think.+Lefort 2 distractors finally you want to target the nasio tempal profile get forehead implants mixed with a rhino

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

Can I pm you later?

Can I pm you later?

What is it about tbqh ? if it's for a morph i can't anymore jewish face tune charges you know to save morphs it's so jewish and i can't do photoshop

What is it about tbqh ? if it's for a morph i can't anymore jewish face tune charges you know to save morphs it's so jewish and i can't do photoshop
nah just my face and advice, I'll do later when I have time, reply to pm if you're willing

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
nah just my face and advice, I'll do later when I have time, reply to pm if you're willing

Alright then you looked good from what i remeber but then i see so many curries on the daily it's hard to tell who is who

Alright then you looked good from what i remeber but then i see so many curries on the daily it's hard to tell who is who
No not a rating to stroke my ego jfl, I meant talking about side profile stuff, you can read a ceph scan?

i can help with my basic understanding tbh i’m no professional but i can give my opinions

No not a rating to stroke my ego jfl, I meant talking about side profile stuff, you can read a ceph scan?

I've seen many but it's hard to interpret tbqh based to tag some 1 like surgerymax

Slayer!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-09-20-48-06.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-09-20-48-06.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Ocelot
i can help with my basic understanding tbh i’m no professional but i can give my opinions
you asking to see my face in every thread :lul: if you want a peek look at this thread (don't bump it tbh). just want to discuss a ceph scan
(1) Rate this photo of half my face | Looksmax.me - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

I've seen many but it's hard to interpret tbqh based to tag some 1 like surgerymax
I pmed but he didn't respond kek also I have all the measurements so yeah

are there any where the mandible ends up looking too long?
I imagine this would be the case if you advance a downward grown mandible

Based of that pic i don't see a need for surgery tbqh
my side profile is poor, lips are big so I need perfect fw growth to have decent chin projection

+ that pic was frauded

my side profile is poor, lips are big so I need perfect fw growth to have decent chin projection

+ that pic was frauded

I can't really tell much without a full frontal tbqh from that pic you have good features

I can't really tell much without a full frontal tbqh from that pic you have good features
yeah I'll give all the necessary pics when I pm later

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
yeah I'll give all the necessary pics when I pm later

Honestly this guy seem like the ideal i'm trying to copy his face i just need to measure his ratios how can 1 copy all this ?

Jaw distractors the tech to make us chads is already here it's been here for a while

• +1
  • +1