Post Chemical Peel Results

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
I've seen many good ones and it was giga lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and DaGullas
Im pretty sure Strijd does them, that skin quality is only achievable with much treatment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Lev Peshkov
Im pretty sure Strijd does them, that skin quality is only achievable with much treatment
Indeed man, they're giga Chad levels for your skin. I'm masc / pretty boy maxxing and I need these for skin

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Indeed man, they're giga Chad levels for your skin. I'm masc / pretty boy maxxing and I need these for skin
Yep i need as well. When i finish my Uriage treatment(which is having good results) probably i will try one chemical peeling

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yep i need as well. When i finish my Uriage treatment(which is having good results) probably i will try one chemical peeling
Mirin bhai

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
can you buy them or do you have to go somewhere?

• +1
yeah they're hollywood'd best kept secret + fillers

• +1
You can do peelings at home with TCA, and TCA (the acid they use for peelings) is very cheap and freely available. Don't do this if you don't have the discipline to WEAR SPF ALL THE TIME.
If you are a brainlet you shouldn't do this at home, but you got plenty of tutorials on youtube. Get some 20% TCA, do a batch test under your forearm, then a batch test on a small region of your forehead and if everything is fine you can do your whole face FOLLOWING THE TUTORIALS OF COURSE, have some basic substance at hand all the time also (like baking soda).
Im doing this on my face like once a month every other month, along with dermarolling on alternating months, to get rid of all my acne scars and imperfections, add spf and tret and you are at least top 0,1% skinwise.
Fitzpatricks I and II are fine, ETHNICS AND BROWNS DON'T DO THIS AT HOME, you are going to get hyperpigmentation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
You can do peelings at home with TCA, and TCA (the acid they use for peelings) is very cheap and freely available. Don't do this if you don't have the discipline to WEAR SPF ALL THE TIME.
If you are a brainlet you shouldn't do this at home, but you got plenty of tutorials on youtube. Get some 20% TCA, do a batch test under your forearm, then a batch test on a small region of your forehead and if everything is fine you can do your whole face FOLLOWING THE TUTORIALS OF COURSE, have some basic substance at hand all the time also (like baking soda).
Im doing this on my face like once a month every other month, along with dermarolling on alternating months, to get rid of all my acne scars and imperfections, add spf and tret and you are at least top 0,1% skinwise.
Fitzpatricks I and II are fine, ETHNICS AND BROWNS DON'T DO THIS AT HOME, you are going to get hyperpigmentation.
2 years later and I wonder how’s your scars now?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
2 years later and I wonder how’s your scars now?
I have the acid but never did the TCA peelings finally, because my scars are really minimal and the TCA requires some downtime which i can't afford right now (no sweating, your face peels, and so on). Im pretty much dermarolling+PRP once every 6 weeks, sometimes a shallow roll at the 3 week mark, and i use tret and moisturizer. Getting better, but never had massive scars to begin with, and the biggest ones have to be treated with incision, which im not planning to do.
After i roll, for the 2-3 following days my face looks better, due to the inflammation i believe.

I have the acid but never did the TCA peelings finally, because my scars are really minimal and the TCA requires some downtime which i can't afford right now (no sweating, your face peels, and so on). Im pretty much dermarolling+PRP once every 6 weeks, sometimes a shallow roll at the 3 week mark, and i use tret and moisturizer. Getting better, but never had massive scars to begin with, and the biggest ones have to be treated with incision, which im not planning to do.
After i roll, for the 2-3 following days my face looks better, due to the inflammation i believe.
So you’re a dirty little liar

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So you’re a dirty little liar
Not really, the "im doing" was intended to have a future connotation, im not a native speaker, "i will do" would have been correct. I never finally did it because it's too much hassle, may do it in the future.
Nevertheless, im a liar, true, but not on internet forums, that's for the poor.

Last edited:
Hows your skin now