post dramatic and horrific afterlife scenarios

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
note:its hypothetical and is for artistic purpose. You don't need to believe it or want it happening.
Ok let me see.
i would imagine after life to be a dark place with nothing around or within but an invisible yearning/anxiety and my sense of it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Reincarnating as a curry/shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rea, noobs, noahwillascend and 5 others
Well hell is a personalized time loop of your worst sin being played over and over again forever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Ryan
where are you before you are born tho?

Reincarnating as a curry/shitskin
Makes sense , lot of shitty people in the world today, they got brought back as subhumans
What do you think about the after life being a personalized time loop you can’t get out of ?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Ryan
btw @autistic_tendencies this time loop/eternity is very hellish. Hell can't have its heelish essence without it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
note:its hypothetical and is for artistic purpose. You don't need to believe it or want it happening.
Ok let me see.
i would imagine after life to be a dark place with nothing around or within but an invisible yearning/anxiety and my sense of it.
Reincarnated as a small dick white

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Makes sense , lot of shitty people in the world today, they got brought back as subhumans
What do you think about the after life being a personalized time loop you can’t get out of ?

that’s a whole lot of bullshit, the “afterlife” is simply the transfer of conciousness to a different simulation, people call these the astral plane, the etheric plane, etc

you do this everytime you sleep but it’s been hijacked so you don’t realize what’s actually going on in dreams,

when you lucid dream and have out of body experiences you are more familiar with death than 99% of people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and autistic_tendencies
that’s a whole lot of bullshit, the “afterlife” is simply the transfer of conciousness to a different simulation, people call these the astral plane, the etheric plane, etc

you do this everytime you sleep but it’s been hijacked so you don’t realize what’s actually going on in dreams,

when you lucid dream and have out of body experiences you are more familiar with death than 99% of people.

I wouldn’t even call it the “afterlife” tbh because it implies the human experience comes first before everything else which simply isn’t true.

it’s returning to a spiritual state that we existed in prior to entering “the human experience”

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
No astral plane for your face, Chads and Stacies go to heaven, subhumans to hell...
 677f343d a01b 4742 8f74 889f515d28b5
 9084e951 37c0 4c44 b267 02fcb68ca020

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
all kike lies.

you can literally shapeshift and take on any form you want. I’ve done it myself and demons do it all the time to fuck with people.
What, how???:feelswow:
How can I shapeshift into a Chad?

You have to do this for all eternity:

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000ck3efnjc77u9kaogs1rg.mp4
    2.1 MB