Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 30254, soover4me and 4 others
My avi

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 25743
Nigga just go outside 99% of niggas are downward grown

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 29155
Loool, tbh downward growth isn't always terrible, it can be shitty in the case of @toodlydood but that's like 1 in a billion JFL

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Blond3cel
Loool, tbh downward growth isn't always terrible, it can be shitty in the case of @toodlydood but that's like 1 in a billion JFL
Who? I’m tryna see this guy

:soy::soy::soy: Nooooo to .org standarts it must be parallel to the ground or its over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Most guys are downward grown. 0 degree occlusal plane basically guarantees a good side profile.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and bobsmith03
Most guys are downward grown. 0 degree occlusal plane basically guarantees a good side profile.
how do I know my occlusal plane degree? Any home methods or do I need a scan, if so what type of scan

how do I know my occlusal plane degree? Any home methods or do I need a scan, if so what type of scan
Take a picture of yourself smiling from the side with proper head posture and look at the angle your upper teeth makes with the horizontal plane.

Take a picture of yourself smiling from the side with proper head posture and look at the angle your upper teeth makes with the horizontal plane.
0 degrees but I still have downward growth. Also what is proper head posture, i am doing natural head posture just looking up not Frankfurt plane

0 degrees but I still have downward growth. Also what is proper head posture, i am doing natural head posture just looking up not Frankfurt plane
Just do a chin tuck with your head tilted down a bit. It shouldn’t make too much of a difference just as long as you aren’t purposefully frauding upswing by tilting your head up.

Why do you think you have downward growth?

Just do a chin tuck with your head tilted down a bit. It shouldn’t make too much of a difference just as long as you aren’t purposefully frauding upswing by tilting your head up.

Why do you think you have downward growth?
it came out 15 degrees.

the angle my mandible makes with floor is 20-25 degrees. I lack forward growth in mandible, I need it to be rotated