Post examples of good beardfrauds.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
I want to beardfraud to fake having a better chin, jaw and philtrum. Can you post some good examples, please? No Dan Bilzerian, btw.

20210125 111251

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 9753, Lmao and 11 others
dan balzerian

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin
Lmao "last post"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Schizoidcel, Danish_Retard and 4 others
This

Attachments

• james-harden-without-beard-no-beard-1024x1024.jpg
    james-harden-without-beard-no-beard-1024x1024.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 152
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 10987, randomvanish and 3 others

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator and M3R
spc.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and IdiAmin
I like the last one and the first one. The minoxdil one looks too jewish, imo, and the third one is good, too.
They are all from minox :lul:

If everyone can notice that I'm beardrauding, why would I do it? I want a style that will improve me without screaming: poor chin and jaw beneath it! And Dan Bilzerian style is just that.

Last edited:
If everyone can notice that I'm beardrauding, why would I do it? I want a style that will improve me without screaming: poor chin and jaw beneath it! And Dan Bilzerian style is just that.
i dunno.
I feel Dan Balzerian his beard frauding is performed well by him.

I also beard fraud. But with limited facial hair growth it's a bit of a struggle.
Now on minox for some time, and I should probably dye it.

I don't agree, but because it's way too obvious. Like, the goal of a beardfraud is to have a better chin and jaw, not to look like a fake chad.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
I don't agree, but because it's way too obvious. Like, the goal of a beardfraud is to have a better chin and jaw, not to look like a fake chad.
If you are not willing to fake your way to the top you are a fakecel

I want to beardfraud to fake having a better chin, jaw and philtrum. Can you post some good examples, please? No Dan Bilzerian, btw.
Keep coping OP

BEARD IS NOT FRAUD ITS A PART OF YOUR FACE. THATS LIKE SAYING YOU ARE FRAUDING SKULL SHAPE WITH A HAIRSTYLE SO GO BALD. WHAT DO YOU THINK? PEOPLE HAD RAZORS BACK IN THE HUNTER GATHERER DAYS? NO ALL THE MEN HAD BEARDS. IMAGINE THINKINF A NATURAL PART OF YOUR BODY IS FRAUDING. JUST FUCKING LOL.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
If you are not willing to fake your way to the top you are a fakecel
Well, if you aren't clearly top, it'll look off and tryhard. People can see it.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Keep coping OP

BEARD IS NOT FRAUD ITS A PART OF YOUR FACE. THATS LIKE SAYING YOU ARE FRAUDING SKULL SHAPE WITH A HAIRSTYLE SO GO BALD. WHAT DO YOU THINK? PEOPLE HAD RAZORS BACK IN THE HUNTER GATHERER DAYS? NO ALL THE MEN HAD BEARDS. IMAGINE THINKINF A NATURAL PART OF YOUR BODY IS FRAUDING. JUST FUCKING LOL.
True.