Post Finasteride syndrome is NOT real

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
According to the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, the condition known as "Post Finasteride syndrome" is not recognized by the scientific community. The real cause is Nocebo.

A nocebo effect is said to occur when negative expectations of the patient regarding a treatment cause the treatment to have a more negative effect than it otherwise would have.

If you look at studies with groups of people who have taken Finasteride, as well as groups that got placebo pill, guess what happened? People with the placebo pill got PFS and ED JFL.

Finasteride attracts insecure people, people who will also do anything to save their hair because hair is life. These people will have extensively researched all sort of treatments for hair and use Finasteride as a last way out because they read online about people who lose their errection for the rest of their life, which again, not scientifically proven anywhere. Because most people won't take Finasteride right away due to the fear of the side effects, they will slowly realize that it's their last option and will be stressing out about the side effects each day that goes by, so much so that when they take the pill they will be so scared that they mentally cause things such as ED by themselves. Most cases of ED is not physical, but mental, even when not taking Finasteride. That's why people in placebo groups as well as people taking the pill can end up with ED.

Can ED becaused purely from the Finasteride? Yes. Will it go away after a few months after you hop off? Yes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Apeiron, baruch and 3 others
CCABB76B E28A 49DE 9EBC C41BE2F53EB4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
It's not fake tbh. But it's not like noticable to most people.

The first day I was on fin my semen literally turned to water, got better after a few days. Now over a year later my semen still isn't as thick but when I'm off of it for 3 days it literally comes back the thickness. Impossible to tell if it's 100 percent back but it's good enough. Even on it, it's good enough tbh.

• +1
Reactions: baruch
I think those who get off fin and still cant get their dick hard
May would ve gotten there even without fin

• +1
Reactions: Germania
mogged by curry foid

So you're telling me those people who experienced depression, terrors, couldn't focus, felt like they were constantly living in a nightmare and some eventually comited suicide were actually fine, it was only in their head?

So you're telling me those people who experienced depression, terrors, couldn't focus, felt like they were constantly living in a nightmare and some eventually comited suicide were actually fine, it was only in their head?
why didn't those people show up in any studies in over 20 years

Probably because the pharmaceutical companies would lose money.

I'm sure the fda which has the strictest guidelines for approval in the world just sweeped them all under the rug

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and ifyouwannabemylover