post great quotes ITT

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
"if your dick is under 9 inches then you should die"
-filthy frank 2016

no. the jewish plan was is and always will be to replace small dicks with bigger ethnic ones
thats why he talked about "securing the existance of his people " he knew the german women would fuck all the BBCs and make race mixed babies
also for this

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and Arkantos
quote-women-are-nothing-but-machines-for-producing-children-napoleon-bonaparte-3-12-98.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman, Deleted member 2607 and supercilious_knowall
A5BCBE1B 7AD9 4E60 BD14 7ABD843B5747

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, Gebirgscel, Zeta ascended and 4 others
iu

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman
"It was true that nine-tenths of all the literary filth, artistic trash, and theatrical nonsense must be attributed to a people constituting scarcely one onehundredth of the country’s population. It was a plain fact."

B2D9B297 0DAD 44DD 9040 57A7D529B377

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman, UglyMan and Deleted member 2607
"When the world gov come's what are you gonna do are you gonna hide in the forest with big brother having drone's i recommend checking out corbett report on the (((plan))) the plan to kill of nearly 98 percent of us the (((climate change agenda))) the agenda that their is too much of us is leading to the 1 world communist state call me paranoia cel and i know this cause i'm 17 i've experienced the soft totalitarianism at collages it's very feint but it's noticeable i've seen what my sister is being taught i've seen the rigid surveillance don't call me a conspiracy theorist it's feint totalitarianism but that's how it start's they want little by little small little pieces until eventually you have a generation that has grown up without that freedom you had just know your offspring future children are not gonna be taught by you but by daddy state what are you gonna do when the gulag's come what are you going to do when the mass murder's start where are you gonna hide to ? am i the only 1 here realizing the scary fact our entire future is going to be controlled by (((they))) and we are all fucked you wanna know the true black pill your future children are gonna be starving while the technocrat's are filling their mouth's cause that anger's me my future gene editited offspring deserve only the damn best i'll be damned if i'll allow some cunt's to starve my gene edited children" - @reptiles, 2019

Last edited: