Post guys with recessed maxillas who look good.

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Btw you see a recessed maxilla by the lack of forward growth?The cheekbone is a great indicator?For example, Brad Pitt has flat cheekbones and not much forward growth but looks extremely good.

Images   2020 07 11T124146664
Images   2020 07 11T124113283
Images   2020 07 10T190656744

22128c706c14a549eb63440531ce3f98

Maxilla itself isn't a death sentence (as long as no midface hypoplasia). It's the effects of a recessed maxilla that make you ugly. Robert Pattinson has a flat maxilla but is unmoggable.

• Love it
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Doesnt it affect their eye areas? I think not because Pitt has somewhat of recessed maxilla but a very good eye area
Mcgregor has forward grown cranium but the lower maxilla could be better. And hrithik, pattinson don't have ideal eye area (not that bad either). Imo maxilla is overblown because of psl and mike mew. It all comes down to the ratios at the end of the day not just a single fucking bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and DaGullas
View attachment 507597

Maxilla itself isn't a death sentence (as long as no midface hypoplasia). It's the effects of a recessed maxilla that make you ugly. Robert Pattinson has a flat maxilla but is unmoggable.
Ye, he has makeup and frauded pic but I got ur point. Unless is a death tier maxilla and u dont have atleast average on all the other areas of ur face, it will make you look bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Mcgregor has forward grown cranium but the lower maxilla could be better. And hrithik, pattinson don't have ideal eye area (not that bad either). Imo maxilla is overblown because of psl and mike mew. It all comes down to the ratios at the end of the day not just a single fucking bone
True bro, true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
View attachment 507597

Robert pattinson has a flat maxilla but he still mogs big time lmao, and too big zygos look primitive and caveman like

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Robert pattinson has a flat maxilla but he still mogs big time lmao, and too big zygos look primitive and caveman like
Wide robust face and good harmony. He has a lot of failos but makes up for it with bones.

Pattinson isn't a great example since his maxilla isn't flat, it just doesn't protrude much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Incoming
Pattinson isn't a great example since his maxilla isn't flat, it just doesn't protrude much.
Ye bro as i said, a little bit recessed, if its too much recessed its difficult to look good.

Ye bro as i said, a little bit recessed, if its too much recessed its difficult to look good.
I guess, but like I've said before, "a little bit recessed" is basically a good maxilla because most men have a totally flat maxilla. I'm not even exaggerating, most people don't have a a real maxilla to even begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Incoming and DaGullas
I guess, but like I've said before, "a little bit recessed" is basically a good maxilla because most men have a totally flat maxilla. I'm not even exaggerating, most people don't have a a real maxilla to even begin with.
True bro, but as i said, here we compare to the best. High standards ahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
True bro, but as i said, here we compare to the best. High standards ahaha
Can't argue with that. I just don't want guys here to feel inadequate for comparing themselves to guys like Barrett, when 75-80% of men IRL are below average in looks.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Can't argue with that. I just don't want guys here to feel inadequate for comparing themselves to guys like Barrett, when 75-80% of men IRL are below average in looks.
Ye bro, people need to have in mind that we are comparing to.. i dont even know the percentage but maybe top 5% of the males here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Pattinsom still has decent cheekbones especially when he is low bodyfat

Failos? , gotta say ur wrong there buddy.
Droopy nose, high round hairline, shitty flushed skin without makeup, long midface. Lots of failos.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Jfl ur smoking crack
You obviously haven’t fully ingested the blackpilled. His top 1% eyes and jaw are distracting your brain from seeing his failos.

You obviously haven’t fully ingested the blackpilled. His top 1% eyes and jaw are distracting your brain from seeing his failos.
those ”failos” are so irrelevant and small lmao even cavill is balding but it doesnt affect his overall psl

• +1
O
if i were to think like u then i could also tell u many failos about sean o pry jfl

His chin is too forward grown and has huge browridge