5’3 and not ashamed
?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, 5'7 zoomer, gigell and 2 others
Yo bud

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Is everything ok bud?
shut up nigga. i will break into your familys home and waterboard every single one of you. i will waterboard you the longest, ill keep going until you accept your fate and come to terms with ur death and see the lights leaving yourvision as you slowly lose consciousness, then at the last breath ill stop drowning you and pick you up and drag you by your stupid little skinny ankles and throw you out your 2nd story window. then ill run outside to your body andstab it 27 times in the chest until youre choking on your blood and then shoot you in the head with an assault rifle and end your worthless ass life nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator, jisko32, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
@alurmo Pick my cotton niggerslave

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sub5c3l
yo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BitchBoy and sub5c3l
shut up nigga. i will break into your familys home and waterboard every single one of you. i will waterboard you the longest, ill keep going until you accept your fate and come to terms with ur death and see the lights leaving yourvision as you slowly lose consciousness, then at the last breath ill stop drowning you and pick you up and drag you by your stupid little skinny ankles and throw you out your 2nd story window. then ill run outside to your body andstab it 27 times in the chest until youre choking on your blood and then shoot you in the head with an assault rifle and end your worthless ass life nigga
Not a pixel cuck keep having sex dreams about me

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
bitchboy likes to eat bbc while his mom gets fucked in the asshole from mutts

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and sub5c3l
Baby Animals Flirt GIF by Justin

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, theonewhocantascend, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
:Comfy:

• +1
sup faggot

• +1
rape a dog
u disgusting gook
ill skin u infront of ur family faggot
Ive already raped your dog mom that’s how you were born on the plantation ugly rape mutt

Pick my cotton niggerslave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, BlackpillRemedy, panjeet currycel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and PsychoH
I believe i’ve seen this exact same essay of urs on other threads too. :feelsbaton:

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and BitchBoy
IMG 0378

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and sub5c3l
IMG 4900

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, PsychoH and BitchBoy
Kys asap please we are all begging you faggot we will take care of your nigger family I promise just go already die cuck die
who is "we"? only guy i see talking shit here is you now silence nigger enough bafoonry

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Keep coping cuck i have users in my dms begging me to rid the forum of you
who is "we"? only guy i see talking shit here is you now silence nigger enough bafoonry

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and PsychoH
Say something without using nigger or I'm going EL on you.

:p

• JFL
5'3 and not ashamed

ok do me now