reddish lips

i.e dont be ethnic

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Sens and BrahminBoss
Ginger? Bad skin tone?
Wide Eyed Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Obviously not real ginger but his hair is too red. His skin isn’t „bad“ sorry my fault for saying that but imo it’s too red

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
everyone knows the ideal they just like to cope about it

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Obviously not real ginger but his hair is too red. His skin isn’t „bad“ sorry my fault for saying that but imo it’s too red
Yeah it's not ideal, I just found it on Tiktok and thought it looked good. The red skin is way too much although it adds some aesthetic and it's a typical health sign

Isn’t sclera part of coloring? Idk tbh
I mean, it is, but it really varies between days depending of sleep, tiredness etc. so it's barely used when analyzing coloring

• +1
Reactions: futurechadlet
Yeah it's not ideal, I just found it on Tiktok and thought it looked good. The red skin is way too much although it adds some aesthetic and it's a typical health sign
Yes reddish undertone is good especially with tan but his looked really red

• +1
Yes reddish undertone is good especially with tan but his looked really red
Yeah because it comes from sunburn, the aesthetic and healthy red comes from increased blood flow

Yeah because it comes from sunburn, the aesthetic and healthy red comes from increased blood flow
Oh I didn’t even know that with the bloodflow thank you. How can I optimize bloodflow for ideal skintone? What about beta carotene? I know the color there comes from the vit a stored in your skin but like it looks good

• +1
Oh I didn’t even know that with the bloodflow thank you. How can I optimize bloodflow for ideal skintone? What about beta carotene? I know the color there comes from the vit a stored in your skin but like it looks good
lycopene

On men or women?

Definitely not this.

Hair:

Eyes:

Skin:

Lips:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and LowTrust
Honestly the advices I can give are only the typical bluepilled ones, exercise, hydration, massages and nutrient-rich diet. Although I guess hormones play a role on this, a healthy hormonal profile will have a reddish undertone. This can be seen when comparing the skin of young people, and older ones. Older people rarely have that reddish aesthetic undertone, it's usually a more gray and dull tone.

I personally don't have experience with Beta carotene supplements, so I can't tell anything. Only thing I know is that there's a limit, when it starts lookimg bad if taken in big amounts. I know this because one summer as a child, I ate a lot of carrots everyday, and eventually went from pale white to orange-yellow, and it didn't look good.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
whatever your coloring is op

lycopene = red undertones
beta carotene = orange
I would say there's not enough evidence on lycopene effects on skin and health in general. Would appreciate it if you posted proof.

I would say there's not enough evidence on lycopene effects on skin and health in general. Would appreciate it if you posted proof.

i started it last week

• +1
dude is uglier than all 7 deadly sins combined but fuck am I grateful you posted this

that song fucking MOGS. neighbourhood is so ideal
he had 1.4 million likes on that tiktok and thousands of prime girls lusting over him

oh shit congrats on the TikTok fame man. case the only logical conclusion that youre defending this man so hard for is that it has t be you
sure, try doing a faggy tiktok let's see how many likes you get
hee ti

oh shit congrats on the TikTok fame man. case the only logical conclusion that youre defending this man so hard for is that it has t be you

hee ti
couldnt care less about tiktok fame, just saying this fag is actually liked by girls

Don't look at the comments if you lack prime pussy, it'll destroy your day

couldnt care less about tiktok fame, just saying this fag is actually liked by girls

Don't look at the comments if you lack prime pussy, it'll destroy your day

the song is carrying him HARD.

foids don't even realize they're attracted to the melody and lyricism of the song more than him. but they're dumb so its easy to conflate.

im a guy and wiser so I notice more clearly. only HIGH IQ individuals understand the workings of TikTok/short form musical driven platforms.

• JFL
the song is carrying him HARD.

foids don't even realize they're attracted to the melody and lyricism of the song more than him. but they're dumb so its easy to conflate.

im a guy and wiser so I notice more clearly. only HIGH IQ individuals understand the workings of TikTok/short form musical driven platforms.
It obviously has to do with the amount of likes and I think it's something most people notice, but put a MTN instead of him and it would have 4 likes, from bots

It obviously has to do with the amount of likes and I think it's something most people notice, but put a MTN instead of him and it would have 4 likes, from bots
Bieber mogs him to the moon and back then halfway to the moon again

Bieber mogs him to the moon and back then halfway to the moon again
Mmmmm yes, I didn't mention him. What about this one, as ugly as the other one?

Honestly the advices I can give are only the typical bluepilled ones, exercise, hydration, massages and nutrient-rich diet. Although I guess hormones play a role on this, a healthy hormonal profile will have a reddish undertone. This can be seen when comparing the skin of young people, and older ones. Older people rarely have that reddish aesthetic undertone, it's usually a more gray and dull tone.

I personally don't have experience with Beta carotene supplements, so I can't tell anything. Only thing I know is that there's a limit, when it starts lookimg bad if taken in big amounts. I know this because one summer as a child, I ate a lot of carrots everyday, and eventually went from pale white to orange-yellow, and it didn't look good.
Would PRP help??

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF