Post in this thread if you are actually Low LTN or subhuman

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Holly J Sinclair
I feel like I’m the only person who actually belongs in this category, half the site is just normie kids who have friends and sex and social success jfl

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, 97baHater, N1666 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Clqs, Sean o' Tist and 3 others
u're literally not sub 5 lol

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 97baHater and TheLookInYourEyes
I was made fun of for my appearance because I said being a drug addict isn't a great idea

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
jflll
every gun owner is LOOKING for a reason to kill someone and not get in trouble, doing this in a place where people carry guns is suicide
u're literally not sub 5 lol
I'm convinced the black male and gun have special inseparable relationship. Whenever a black male specimen is out is house the gun always comes to give him a salute. Like thr gun knows where to find the black male and pay them tribute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, TheLookInYourEyes and NZb6Air
being ltn is shit its like u are invisible

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I am.

IMG 1405

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, noonespecial, nofap and 5 others
Can't say anything even remotely criticizing while being ugly
yeah
ive noticed its best to be invisible. I was essentially forced into a fear of social interaction and submission because I realized it was always end in failure

yeah
ive noticed its best to be invisible. I was essentially forced into a fear of social interaction and submission because I realized it was always end in failure
Being ugly feels so restricting. I literally can't say my opinions without being scared someone starts publicly shaming me for my appearance

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and NZb6Air
I am curious to see what you look like if an abomination like me is better looking.
He is a bipolar schizo mulatto looking for attention. He is a normie

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, N1666 and 97baHater
wtf I never knew you were black holy fuck @NZb6Air i finally found a LTN with the same downgrown ass jaw as me
it's not him it's @Deleted member 6380

also ur gonial angle is lower than his

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666 and 97baHater
I feel like I’m the only person who actually belongs in this category, half the site is just normie kids who have friends and sex and social success jfl
Represent @FacialStructure404 @manletmachinestream @flippasav

• +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream, flippasav and TheLookInYourEyes
it's not him it's @Deleted member 6380

also ur gonial angle is lower than his
@N1666 motherfucker, also not really it’s pretty much the same but I’m brown and recessed

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, N1666 and NZb6Air
Being ugly feels so restricting. I literally can't say my opinions without being scared someone starts publicly shaming me for my appearance
They want u dead basically
And the more you get made fun of the more paranoid and schizo you become in public

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and TheLookInYourEyes
@N1666 motherfucker, also not really it’s pretty much the same but I’m brown and recessed
u're nafri (very easy to save) recessed ye but 5'4, u're also not sub 5 and you're kinda NT just isolated @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TheLookInYourEyes
u're nafri (very easy to save) recessed ye but 5'4, u're also not sub 5 and you're kinda NT just isolated @Jason Voorhees
Btw where are you from again?

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and NZb6Air
im sub2 1.5/10 at best, 2/10 if being generous

• JFL
  • +1
They want u dead basically
And the more you get made fun of the more paranoid and schizo you become in public
It genuinely makes you so paranoid. I had severe cystic acne last winter and I'd literally be scared to go outside

• +1
Why was I tagged in this

• JFL
  • +1

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and sportsmogger
Hi

• JFL
  • +1
I'm just a ltn but tall so

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, NZb6Air and TheLookInYourEyes
nigga that thread you linked is saying pakistan and india aren't the same

:feelswat:
U have to be Nigerian since you said something about being black. also if I can recall you said msemen maxing without me saying what’s the food so you’re a black illegal immigrant in lybia. I’m so high IQ holy shit Light Yagami type shi

• JFL
nigga that thread you linked is saying pakistan and india aren't the same
Those are cope artists. You know when a person gets raped as a form of coping mechanism they develop feelings for the person that raped them. They will say all kind of fouls shit behind their back but deep inside they will craving their dick because they are now in love. It's a way to deal with extreme humiliation and PTSD. The niggas in that thread are experiencing that first hand after 1971. Didn't know it was hereditary too

• JFL
U have to be Nigerian since you said something about being black. also if I can recall you said msemen maxing without me saying what’s the food so you’re a black illegal immigrant in lybia. I’m so high IQ holy shit Light Yagami type shi
when tf did i say i'm black also most nigerians don't speak french and they dont even emigrate to Lybia, it's death sentence to go there

• Woah
Reactions: 97baHater
when tf did i say i'm black also most nigerians don't speak french and they dont even emigrate to Lybia, it's death sentence to go there
Jure tu parle Français? Zebi ya tellement de pute autour de moi en ce moment j’ai la barre

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
are u quebec born, do u have quebec accent
How can you pick up accent from text nigga. Do you read my posts in your mind with the caller tune "hello your computer has virus" accent.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
How can you pick up accent from text nigga. Do you read my posts in your mind with the caller tune "hello your computer has virus" accent.
cause i know his location and he said "j'ai la barre" which is quebec slang, not France

i don't read ur texts with indian accent

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
cause i know his location and he said "j'ai la barre" which is quebec slang, not France

i don't read ur texts with indian accent
Google translates it to I have an Erection wtf. French are very interesting. They eat frogs, worms, worship a sun God and greet each other saying they have an erection

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and NZb6Air