Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation/Acne Scars

Dekisui

Dekisui

Iron
I had clear skin for like almost 8 months from using nothing but a cleanser, the ordinary retinol, and a cerave moisturizing serum.
I started breaking out again like 2 months ago, which for me is very bad because I'm extremely prone to POH(Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation).
I got very bad markings on my face and a very disturbed skin tone which is very visible under direct sunlight, I wanna get my healthy skin back what can I realistically do? (besides laser)

I drink a ton of green tea, try to stay away from carbs, eat a shit ton of ginger js for anti inflammatory purposes
I still hit my protein usually through nothing but eggs, chicken and (non whey) protein powder
I've been using, the ordinary niacinimide, tretinoin, vitamin c, salycilic acid cleanser and a moisturizer by la roche posay for around 3 weeks now and havent seen the greatest improvements im ngl.
Also side note I got myself a tinted sunscreen (also from la roche posay) cuz I heard that's supposed to help.

Stop consuming carbohydrates

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
visit a dermatologist

• +1
Reactions: nnavic
I had clear skin for like almost 8 months from using nothing but a cleanser, the ordinary retinol, and a cerave moisturizing serum.
I started breaking out again like 2 months ago, which for me is very bad because I'm extremely prone to POH(Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation).
I got very bad markings on my face and a very disturbed skin tone which is very visible under direct sunlight, I wanna get my healthy skin back what can I realistically do? (besides laser)

I drink a ton of green tea, try to stay away from carbs, eat a shit ton of ginger js for anti inflammatory purposes
I still hit my protein usually through nothing but eggs, chicken and (non whey) protein powder
I've been using, the ordinary niacinimide, tretinoin, vitamin c, salycilic acid cleanser and a moisturizer by la roche posay for around 3 weeks now and havent seen the greatest improvements im ngl.
Also side note I got myself a tinted sunscreen (also from la roche posay) cuz I heard that's supposed to help.
I have the same problem as u i genuienly think i have one of the worst hyperpigmentation spots and acne scars iv been derma stamping for one month and there is sum progress js do not get acne dont ever breakout because even if old spots fade the new spots from acne will takeover its a neverending cycle and do not touch ur acne nor pop it it takes a few months for it to fully fade away iv used tretinoij and it didnt fade away my scars my plan on fixing them is accutane and microneedling i will buy the dermapen and if that doesnt work ill save up for co2 laser

for me i still have it after like 6 months but its much less noticeable it seems like ur using a lot of products so make sure ur skin barrier is protected by moisturizing and drinking lots of water and don't use too many products in teh same night