Post looks society, gtfih

Ziaoni

Ziaoni

Will wagecuck for roids
I've been thinking recently about social acceptance of lookism.

I debated myself on whether we shoud gatekeep looksmaxing and make it look fringe in the eyes of normies or spread it as much as posible and combat incel allegations and other lefty/feminist/inceltear misinfo.

I belive that in some time in the future you will be able to change your meatsuit as you feel. Not jsut face and height , but also crazy shit like growing wings.

This isnt an if statement, its a when statement. this will be the future,just, who will control it and under which ideology and regime it will be is up to us to decide.

All the "you cant cheat muh genetics" copers will have to accept that even if you have shitty, pajeet, 5ft2 balding indian janitor genes, your family only needs to survive another 200ish years until we get gene modification

For this new tech not to fall into the abyss of our gynocentric overlords we'll need to do this ourselves.

What this means is that users here need to fight to portray hardamxxing as eligable and scientific to the scientist/ journalists /breadtubers and normies.

B-b-but if normies find out about .org they will become chad and ill lose my advantage.

NOO.
the only thing this will to is raise their respect to the bare minimum where you can acceptably looksamx. Think about it, do most foids get boob jobs, do most foids get lip fillers, do most normies go to the gym. The point of this is to make looksmaxing acceptable enough for people to not ostricize you socially, but not enough for them to do it.
The worst that can happend is a couple more 25 year old graycels asking for a sideprofile ratings and than dipping out, they arent lowinhib enough to pin MT2.
Chart looksmax

our main goal would be for wrong depictions of the movement to stop.

look at wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looksmaxxing
It misinterprets like 90 percent of everything, this is viewed as a fringe ,suicidal, and a psyop.
in this state you will get TORCHED and mocked for even dying your brows or usign fin and dut.
We need to improve the public opinion , and opinions of "experts" , just enough so we can do our shit in peace.

I mean think about it, if this is viewed as fringe, you wont be able to get a normal job if you ever posted on this forum, or god forbit were a key member such as Clavicular or Pneumo

Unnaceptability encourages us to hide away and makes it more difficult to confront the"experts" which leads to more misinformation and thsi creates a positive feedback loop.

If we want to make looksmaxing more acceptable ,how would we go on about it?

My first idea is to justly fight it of in the freemarket place of t ideas, pretend that youre a blackpilled chad and just gaslight normies into beliving the things you say, that you slay even though you showed them your .is account.

Remember, your goal is to change their opinion, even if your methods are scumy.

Again, dont outright say that youre blackpilled, just briefly mention how "Surgeries have become chearper" or " Did you know that more attractive people have higher iq"

This is the shit youll do with normies, now comes the hard part

How to convince our greates "enemies" to accept us

The main thing you have t ounderstand about arguing and live debates is that you need to convince the audiance, you need to look like youre winning.
You dont need to 100 perfectly explain everything, make it digestible.

Other thing is fighting the jurnos, the news makers the uni profesors.
Convince them that their articles are wrong, spam IT with gore, mass report videos on yt "exposing looksmaxing"

You need to make this look decentrilized, dont reveal your power level.

USE THEIR OWN VALEUS ,NOT YOURS
tell the that men improving their looks is "fighting agaisnt the patriarchy" or"men showing their feminine side"."WE need to end looks based discrimiantion, lookism is worse than racism and sexism and homophobia and other isms"

I am going to try to do some onlien debates and edit wikipedia to more accuratly describe us.

TLDR
make lookism and blackpill just acceptable enough for us to looksmax and for normies to leave us alone.

bdsgsdgsdgsdgsg

Attachments

• chart looksmax.png
    chart looksmax.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Imretarded?, truthhurts, gribsufer1 and 2 others
good thread OP, read every single word, and yea we will have gene modification, I'm pretty sure, but nowhere near now unfortunately

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and nathan
Bumpy bump

nobody cares about gene modification in 200years. we will have nano bots once AGI will take over, which are way more capable of changing everything you want

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Once gene modification is a thing beauty will be a thing of the past

• +1
Once gene modification is a thing beauty will be a thing of the past
It’s not about genetics tho. The genetics are 99% good. The reason why someone grows up as an attractive individual is because of no anti-androgens and weight gain during gestation, breastfeeding for 5 years, gradual introduction of hard foods at 2 years:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
It’s not about genetics tho. The genetics are 99% good. The reason why someone grows up as an attractive individual is because of no anti-androgens and weight gain during gestation, breastfeeding for 5 years, gradual introduction of hard foods at 2 years:ogre:
Maybe but who says there wont be people selling gene modification for beauty

• +1
Maybe but who says there wont be people selling gene modification for beauty
Yh I think it happens or will definitely happen. Also scientists are trying to limit aging process or be immortal, since there is an immortal jellyfish

:ogre:. But for now on we have to cope with surgeries:feelsbadman:

• +1
Yh I think it happens or will definitely happen. Also scientists are trying to limit aging process or be immortal, since there is an immortal jellyfish

:ogre:. But for now on we have to cope with surgeries:feelsbadman:

When do u think it will happen

• Hmm...
When do u think it will happen
personally idk. There are companies pushing the singularity agenda and putting fear on ppls minds, since Ai is going to take over white collar jobs. The Middle class tend to fade away. Rich are getting rich, the poor poorer. The takeover of our jobs due to ai will probably be a much (maybe) bigger problem. The public also advises for UBI (Universal Basic Income), but I heard somewhere that 100 billionaires are against this idea. Ray Kurzweil predicted Singularity at 2040, and he also talked about transhumanism type shit. Most or some of his predictions are true tho
:dafuckfeels:

• Woah