Post MALE BULBOUS NOSE job's results [In The Thread]

draco

draco

persist
ITT
We all know hump/hook reduction is really common but the same cannot be said about bulbous reduction or for tip refinement in general.

For males, with nose (other than hooked) as a falio they've these two conflicts:

• might ruin harmony and look feminine
  • Ascension
Posting before-afters would help in addressing these doubts.

*Also search results on Google are language specific. Users who use Google in their native languages can post results usually not seen by English speakers.

Portuguese (Brazil), Turkish & Farsi (persian) speakers can help the most.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, ascension, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
fuck i'm worried after searching some results, they all look uncanny and have your typical nosejob look to them
And the ones that dont are a very insignificant change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 1332 and draco
I'll get back to this thread soon.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and draco
fuck i'm worried after searching some results, they all look uncanny and have your typical nosejob look to them
And the ones that dont are a very insignificant change
Did you find some good ones ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
No one here will get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and draco
I'll post my results as soon as I can, I have a bulbous nose with wide alar and droopy nose tip.

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, NormieKilla, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Looks like he has maxillary protrusion now

Dude looks like he just got significant PSL boost, even with the protrusion imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 685
Males tend to have thicker skin too... Further increasing the difficulty of this process.

This is also the reason tip refinements mostly have very insignificant change.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 11479, Gaia262 and 17 others
Nice orderve's - Get ready for a fucking beef Wellington!

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others

Not a male but nose job from Turkey. Also i got rhino too, happy with the results so far.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 7125, Fear and 5 others
So Turkey is best for rhino as well as hair transplant? Anyone happen to know of a good surgeon who does both? I'm looking to get them both done in Turkey soon, but really want to save time and money by getting them done together at the same time (more or less)

I've only really found cosmedicium so far in Turkey. I trust their HT's but not entirely convinced of their rhinos. Anyone know of any clinics/surgeons that do both?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and draco
So Turkey is best for rhino as well as hair transplant? Anyone happen to know of a good surgeon who does both? I'm looking to get them both done in Turkey soon, but really want to save time and money by getting them done together at the same time (more or less)

I've only really found cosmedicium so far in Turkey. I trust their HT's but not entirely convinced of their rhinos. Anyone know of any clinics/surgeons that do both?

Best nose surgeon in Turkey is Dr. Baris Cakir and best HT center is ASMED. But they are both expensive(7k$ for nose job and 2.5$ per graft for HT) and u have to wait a lot maybe 3-4 months just for consultation.

• +1
Reactions: draco
Best nose surgeon in Turkey is Dr. Baris Cakir and best HT center is ASMED. But they are both expensive(7k$ for nose job and 2.5$ per graft for HT) and u have to wait a lot maybe 3-4 months just for consultation.
I'd choose Suylman Tas for rhino tbh. But as I say, I really want to find a place/surgeon who offers both.Lots of the cheaper places knock out lots of acceptable results for hair transplants from what i've seen. PLus i'm only like nw 2.5 so i'm not too scared of a bar result. Rhino is scarier, though.

• +1
I'd choose Suylman Tas for rhino tbh. But as I say, I really want to find a place/surgeon who offers both.Lots of the cheaper places knock out lots of acceptable results for hair transplants from what i've seen. PLus i'm only like nw 2.5 so i'm not too scared of a bar result. Rhino is scarier, though.
Suleyman Tas is nice too. But i wouldnt recommend a center that would do both at the same time u might get botched.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and draco
Guys, I also have a very bulbous nose. Should I go to Iran or Turkey ?

• +1
Guys, I also have a very bulbous nose. Should I go to Iran or Turkey ?
Turkey is slightly better imo.
Will depend on your situation. (Ethnicity, language known etc.)

Turkey is slightly better imo.
Will depend on your situation. (Ethnicity, language known etc.)
I've watched several nose jobs done by iranian surgeons and bro, I've been astonished by how close of a perfect job they do. Turkey is good, but not as good and a bit more expansive too.

• +1
I've watched several nose jobs done by iranian surgeons and bro, I've been astonished by how close of a perfect job they do. Turkey is good, but not as good and a bit more expansive too.
Just saw your nose. Iran is best for you... Their expertise in hooked noses is unparalleled

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
My ex sister-in-law had hers done in Iran. Amazing job. (one of them girls who went from invisible too a complete eye-catcher after rhino. Already had legit cat-like green/grey eyes and a nice face shape etc, but a big nose that made her invisible (worse on girls). After her nose job, her life was flipped upside down in terms of male attention!)

I think both countries seem to be impressive for rhinos though, and fairly affordable

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, draco and NormieKilla
My ex sister-in-law had hers done in Iran. Amazing job. (one of them girls who went from invisible too a complete eye-catcher after rhino. Already had legit cat-like green/grey eyes and a nice face shape etc, but a big nose that made her invisible (worse on girls). After her nose job, her life was flipped upside down in terms of male attention!)

I think both countries seem to be impressive for rhinos though, and fairly affordable

Is that why she's your ex-sister in law, because she decided to quit her marriage after the new male attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel and draco
Is that why she's your ex-sister in law, because she decided to quit her marriage after the new male attention
Possibly!! :ROFLMAO: (Although I think my brother broke it off with her tbh)

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension

Women have it much easier in case of rhino

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

HOLY FUCK THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN!

THIS GUY IS GOD TIER FOR BULBOUS NOSES AND HE IS FROM A MUSLIM COUNTRY, I WILL ASCEND NOW FOR CHEAP

lOVE

• +1
So in the end it is
  • Turkey
  • Iran
  • Brazil

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
bumo
for more before afters

Also search results on Google are language specific. Users who use Google in their native languages can post results usually not seen by English speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back