Post normie traits

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
What exactly is a normie? What traits do they have? Both personality wise and looks wise.

Do you have any stereotypical normie friends?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and BigBoy
one normie trait is not posting here on NYE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, PenileFacialSurgery, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
Bugeyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Soy beards

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 2846
Going to parties . Have around 70-120 followers on insta . They around average looking.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
From my autistic standpoint: Able to read body language and facial expressions. Know what's appropriate/what not. Able to blend in with the crowd. Not pretty, not ugly. Not shy, not outgoing. Very predictable. Has a close knit circle of friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, BigBoy, Ritalincel and 1 other person
generic, NT, political, vegetarian/vegan (carnivores are mostly normies too, coping with gym, mostly bluepilled,

and predictable
this one is especially true
They all think that they are special/unique and a high IQ genius
but I always wreck them hard at anything that requires self-reflection and knowledge of human and normie nature

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4310 and 4 others
For me it's dressing like your mom shopped for your clothes. This applies to you too @PrettyBoyMaxxing

For me it's dressing like your mom shopped for your clothes. This applies to you too @PrettyBoyMaxxing
aren’t you from ee

Going to parties . Have around 70-120 followers on insta . They around average looking.
id say 400-500 followers, most of my normie looking/nt friends have that amount. i had 250 freshman year and i wasnt very popular, i knew a lot of ppl tho
generic, NT, political, vegetarian/vegan (carnivores are mostly normies too, coping with gym, mostly bluepilled,

and predictable
this one is especially true
They all think that they are special/unique and a high IQ genius
but I always wreck them hard at anything that requires self-reflection and knowledge of human and normie nature
i always oppose what they say. but they gang up on me and try to prove me wrong when ik im right.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Thinks he didn't say the right things to convert women he interacts with into gf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and BigBoy
Has unwarranted amounts of confidence and always believe that they're the shit.

Into politics
Iphone
Leftist
Likes to travel
Gymcoping
Goes to parties
Claims to be depressed
Worships women
Can't be alone for 1 hour
Hates prejudice but treat ugly guys like trash
Entitled
Tattoos
Beard
Those ugly black square glasses
Likes marvel and the new star wars movies

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2587, Kade and 1 other person
Ask them if they use reddit if they say yes, you automatically know they're bluepilled soy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4310
most normies have more followers than this in the united states

normies especially women are always texting or describe people as someone i text. the equivalent among normie gamers is always being in group chats

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Normies watch sports, are above 25% body fat, jack off, usually under 6ft tall, don’t care about politics and if they do they’re liberal