Post-Nut Glow

V

Vir9

Iron
Has anyone else noticed their skin looks better post-nut? My face feels warm to the touch and there's a red hue in the cheeks and my eyes even have a shine to them. I believe it's because of the increase in heart rate coupled with relaxing ecstasy post-nut. Exercise alone won't reflect this good of an undertone, but maybe supplementation could? Masturbating daily to achieve this skin tone is out of the question, ill-advised, and not even plausible given the brain's neurochemistry and alacrity to reach a new dopamine baseline relatively fast. However, lycopene, astaxanthin, in addition to a stress-free mindset might be able to work in mimicking this once in a blue moon glow.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, 5'7 zoomer and enchanted_elixir
if you think your skin looks noticibly better after jerking off you my nigga are a schizocell

Has anyone else noticed their skin looks better post-nut? My face feels warm to the touch and there's a red hue in the cheeks and my eyes even have a shine to them. I believe it's because of the increase in heart rate coupled with relaxing ecstasy post-nut. Exercise alone won't reflect this good of an undertone, but maybe supplementation could? Masturbating daily to achieve this skin tone is out of the question, ill-advised, and not even plausible given the brain's neurochemistry and alacrity to reach a new dopamine baseline relatively fast. However, lycopene, astaxanthin, in addition to a stress-free mindset might be able to work in mimicking this once in a blue moon glow.
Possibly it's because of enhanced circulation.
I have a hypothesis of applying L-Citrulline to the face to get such glow.
Or even just increasing nitric oxide in general.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Vir9
I should clarify that it's the feel good factor in addition to the deed that results in this typa glow. Feeling like shit or feeling nothing post-nut won't foster any glow.

if you think your skin looks noticibly better after jerking off you my nigga are a schizocell
Shouldn't the same be said about those engaged in cardio like walking on the treadmill? Truth be told, masturbation is an act of cardio albeit a lesser form. There are many posts on this forum imploring cardio (gym-based) to achieve facial radiance and even collagen production.

Last edited:
Possibly it's because of enhanced circulation.
I have a hypothesis of applying L-Citrulline to the face to get such glow.
Or even just increasing nitric oxide in general.
Why would topical l-citrulline be any better than supplementation? I have l-citrulline in my pre-workout. As for increasing nitric oxide, maybe CoQ10 or ubiquinol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back