Ernest khalimov
Go

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Historia

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Melly, truthhurts, LuckyBeast and 2 others
do curries really think they are Aryans or just do this for trolling i mean wtf if they think it :feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Deleted member 88772 and Deleted member 82370
4346793 IMG 20240806 WA0000 2

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, Deleted member 88772, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
ME MY FUCKING ,. IM ARYAN ,. DONT GIVE A FUCK . 100% WHITE DNA . GOT IT TESTED .

ME

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mirinmax, Debetro, Deleted member 88772 and 2 others
Capture

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Deleted member 82370 and mr007
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and mr007

• JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
h

Attachments

• ihatewomen.jpg
    ihatewomen.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Rzn
NOT TRUE ,. LEARN U HISTORY NIGGA .

UTHINKIN OF NORDIC . NORDIC NOT MEAN ARYAN . HITLER WAS ARYAN . HITLER NOT WAS NORDIC .
Actual Aryans were literally depigmented people.
They retained blonde hair to adulthood and have blue eyes.

Last edited:
Donald Trump Held Contempt Violating Gag Order New York Hush Money Trial  scaled e1714505009546

• Love it
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
@Johnald Trump

Actual Aryans were literally depigmented people.
They retained blonde hair until adulthood and have blue eyes.

View attachment 3133934
wrong you FUCKING RETARD ,. LEARN SOME THING BEFORE YOU SPEW HORSE SHIT .

No non-Aryan genetics

The concept of pure Aryan genetics isn't hard to understand and is very well documented[1], and we know how this worked.
Aryan was not limited to Nordic race, or location, Aryan could be a German, French, English, Czech, Ukrainian, American, Australian, etc.

Nordic ideal
However the same cannot be said about the more advanced RuSHA classification.
Most of the information was taken from Skadi Forum[2], but I will try to make it as simple as possible.

This document[3] was taken from book[4] Rasse, Siedlung, deutches Blut. Das Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS und die rassenpolitische Neuordnung Europas by Isabel Heinemann.

This is the SS Racial card, and translation I made for it (I'm not German so there might be some small mistakes).

The Front

Original: https://i.ibb.co/zH2Y4ZF/front.png
Translated: https://i.ibb.co/VvFChYd/front-eng.png

The back

Original: https://i.ibb.co/TPS0S53/back.png
Translated: https://i.ibb.co/WBV5K8T/back-eng.png

YOUR PHOTO DALOFAELID PHENOTYPE ,. NOT "ARYAN ". THERES NO ONE SINGAL ARYAN PHENDO TYPE . FUCKING RETARD FUCK

• JFL
wrong you FUCKING RETARD ,. LEARN SOME THING BEFORE YOU SPEW HORSE SHIT .

No non-Aryan genetics

The concept of pure Aryan genetics isn't hard to understand and is very well documented[1], and we know how this worked.
Aryan was not limited to Nordic race, or location, Aryan could be a German, French, English, Czech, Ukrainian, American, Australian, etc.

Nordic ideal
However the same cannot be said about the more advanced RuSHA classification.
Most of the information was taken from Skadi Forum[2], but I will try to make it as simple as possible.

This document[3] was taken from book[4] Rasse, Siedlung, deutches Blut. Das Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt der SS und die rassenpolitische Neuordnung Europas by Isabel Heinemann.

This is the SS Racial card, and translation I made for it (I'm not German so there might be some small mistakes).

The Front

Original: https://i.ibb.co/zH2Y4ZF/front.png
Translated: https://i.ibb.co/VvFChYd/front-eng.png

The back

Original: https://i.ibb.co/TPS0S53/back.png
Translated: https://i.ibb.co/WBV5K8T/back-eng.png

YOUR PHOTO DALOFAELID PHENOTYPE ,. NOT "ARYAN ". THERES NO ONE SINGAL ARYAN PHENDO TYPE . FUCKING RETARD FUCK
I can't see the images but Aryan can be explained by Indo-European-ness and on a spectrum of some sorts? Of people being more or less Aryan?

I can't see the images but Aryan can be explained by Indo-European-ness and on a spectrum of some sorts? Of people being more or less Aryan?
yes and no ,. so heres thing . nazi belief in SS very complicated . lots of pagan mythology ,. with overlap of norse pagan . hyperborea is north ukerain n above . long story ,. but nazi was hinduistic satan ,. very fun dementedly simmlar to non christan bastardized norse paganism . at one point wotan myth corrupted by christianity .

anyway ,. term "aryan " is a tribe from steppe - THE ORIGIN OF WHITE MAN .! this is important

so u follow long right .?

aryan come from indo - aryan . tribe ruling over . heres this.

However, one can delineate a small number of distinct castes originating from the Aryans: The Brahmins: the most educated priestly caste who manage the temples. The Kshatriyas: the caste of warriors, rulers, and administrators. The Vaishyas: the caste of artisans, merchants, tradesmen, and farmers.
ok u following
Aryan (that is, Indo-Iranian-language speaking) tribes from the Eurasian steppes (probably from what is now southern Ukraine) made their way in two large waves to India between 2000 and 1000 BCE. They brought with them gods like Agni and Indra

now this part important

The Indo-Aryan migrations[note 1] were the migrations into the Indian subcontinent of Indo-Aryan peoples, an ethnolinguistic group that spoke Indo-Aryan languages. These are the predominant languages of today's Bangladesh, Maldives, Nepal, North India, Eastern Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.

Indo-Aryan migration into the region, from Central Asia,

white people birthplace the steppe .? u see .?

heres a little more ,. if u dont beleieve

The Proto-Indo-Iranian culture, which gave rise to the Indo-Aryans and Iranians, developed on the Central Asian steppes north of the Caspian Sea as the Sintashta culture (c. 2200-1900 BCE),[2] in present-day Russia and Kazakhstan

NOT FUCKING NORWAY

ALL WHITE MAN RULE OVER INDIA

ALL WHITE MAN ARYAN

Whats this Aryan cock sucking by cumskins and shitskin curries?

Aryans themselves were giga mutts.

I think real moggers were the proto ancestors of Aryans, the Ancient North Siberians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirinmax and Diarrhoea
Daryaklishina7666
SDSDSDGGH53

• JFL
Reactions: mr007
yes and no ,. so heres thing . nazi belief in SS very complicated . lots of pagan mythology ,. with overlap of norse pagan . hyperborea is north ukerain n above . long story ,. but nazi was hinduistic satan ,. very fun dementedly simmlar to non christan bastardized norse paganism . at one point wotan myth corrupted by christianity .

anyway ,. term "aryan " is a tribe from steppe - THE ORIGIN OF WHITE MAN .! this is important

so u follow long right .?

aryan come from indo - aryan . tribe ruling over . heres this.

However, one can delineate a small number of distinct castes originating from the Aryans: The Brahmins: the most educated priestly caste who manage the temples. The Kshatriyas: the caste of warriors, rulers, and administrators. The Vaishyas: the caste of artisans, merchants, tradesmen, and farmers.
ok u following
Aryan (that is, Indo-Iranian-language speaking) tribes from the Eurasian steppes (probably from what is now southern Ukraine) made their way in two large waves to India between 2000 and 1000 BCE. They brought with them gods like Agni and Indra

now this part important

The Indo-Aryan migrations[note 1] were the migrations into the Indian subcontinent of Indo-Aryan peoples, an ethnolinguistic group that spoke Indo-Aryan languages. These are the predominant languages of today's Bangladesh, Maldives, Nepal, North India, Eastern Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.

Indo-Aryan migration into the region, from Central Asia,

white people birthplace the steppe .? u see .?

heres a little more ,. if u dont beleieve

The Proto-Indo-Iranian culture, which gave rise to the Indo-Aryans and Iranians, developed on the Central Asian steppes north of the Caspian Sea as the Sintashta culture (c. 2200-1900 BCE),[2] in present-day Russia and Kazakhstan

NOT FUCKING NORWAY

ALL WHITE MAN RULE OVER INDIA

ALL WHITE MAN ARYAN
@enchanted_elixir u read this nigga ,. i tell u white people aryan ,. ur disagree ,. but u see ,. u must read this .

@enchanted_elixir u read this nigga ,. i tell u white people aryan ,. ur disagree ,. but u see ,. u must read this .
Aryan = People of Indo-European origin?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
3EA1C8D0 B226 4B9D 9720 BE5044E48345

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and mr007
Skrmbillede 2023 03 22 114000
'
This is my mum:)

• +1