Post recessed maxilla pics

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
I need some pics for future references tks

Just me and my 💕daddy💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his 💦cummies!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I drink them!💦 I slurp them!💦 I swallow them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 😫💦💕 1 cummy💦, 2 cummy💦💦, 3 cummy💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 He makes me feel squishy💗!He makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a little should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chance, Deleted member 5875 and Lux
Growth2

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lux, Warlow and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 8019 and Deleted member 9699
jfl at u I posted this as sarcasm, one of the most insane maxillae I've ever seen
i would've understood the sarcasm if i knew what a good or a bad maxilla looks like tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
i would've understood the sarcasm if i knew what a good or a bad maxilla looks like tbh
angle of the cheek line is a good way to tell.

This dude has insanely forward maxilla, the bone is visible throughout, from the undereye till the nasal base, you will never see this in developed societies irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
angle of the cheek line is a good way to tell.

This dude has insanely forward maxilla, the bone is visible throughout, from the undereye till the nasal base, you will never see this in developed societies irl
Screenshot 21

this right?

Tcdisrupt ny16 4624
ScreenShot20180125at120908PM

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Salience, socaldude12 and 2 others
drawing_side_view_anime_boy_step_by_step_by_drawingtimewithme_ddnc7s4-fullview.jpg
DF1V-YVVwAE34kT.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
Recessedmaxilla

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Bloody hell, does this mog even Cavills jaw? Looks literally like a perfect marble carved statue. What ethnicity is this guy.

Absolute mirin.
He's from an indigenous Somali tribe.

Hard diet, physical work during development, good posture, sleep, etc. results in these kinds of faces. This is how many of us could have looked like.

Here are more people.
Growth4
Growth3
Growth
Growth5

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 5969, animo123 and 1 other person
This guy KNOWS he's ugly as fuck and still puts himself out there... I respect that... still though I wonder how many mms he needs maxilla moved fwd? 30?

he actually has a decent jawline and an okay tan,

if he got lefort 1 and fixed his nose he could probably ascend to normie/high tier normie

IMG 20201209 101635

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JizzFarmer and bugeye
he actually has a decent jawline and an okay tan,

if he got lefort 1 and fixed his nose he could probably ascend to normie/high tier normie

It's just crazy he has such high confidence and a great mood/energy yet you get BDD mofos that can barely get anything done