Post shoe lift experiences here

piscicide

piscicide

Bronze
Have you used lifts/elevator shoes before? How much of a boost did you get and did you notice a difference in how others treat you?

Personally I have been using 1.5" lifts for a while and notice that people treat me slightly better. I think I will try 4" ones next time I go to a club to see the difference, that will put me just over 6'.

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro
not confortable to walk with

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, R@m@ and Inscol
its over buddy boyo stop coping

• +1
Reactions: klamus
It forces you to wear shoes that are quite bulky and not always fashionable tbh

It can also be obvious and makes you looks tryhard.

I did it in the past when I had no fashion clues and had put my lifts in my airmax 270 to reach a total of 5cm boost, but stopped when I changed shoes discovering that these shoes are not fashionable at all. Also I was making me more stressed overall because of the fear of removing my shoes etc... Even if the boost feels great I wouldn't recommend it (And I am 5'6 so belive me my height doesn't feels great).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I used them for 1 semester in college and not worth it. I used 3” shoes but face still ugly. Plus people can tell trust me , they will know you are using insoles or something to boost your height which makes to look even worse

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Slyfex8
Mainly only feasible if you wear shoes that hide them well. Which isn't most shoes. But I fraud 1.5-2.2 inches and don't think anyone can tell as long as you are just walking/lifting

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
Mainly only feasible if you wear shoes that hide them well. Which isn't most shoes. But I fraud 1.5-2.2 inches and don't think anyone can tell as long as you are just walking/lifting
Can you link me to the insoles you use? I'm 5'9, I want to fraud to 5'11 which is a pretty good height here in Mexico :ogre:

Can you link me to the insoles you use? I'm 5'9, I want to fraud to 5'11 which is a pretty good height here in Mexico :ogre:
They're the stacking ones. Can't remember name. Conzuri I think

• Love it
Reactions: Meximanlet