Post some genius negroid

iblamechico

iblamechico

Sphinx
Sometimes I see on the net some black person reported to have invented or worked on some groundbreaking shit, like there's that one nigga that used to keep showing up on my YT shorts, he made gas from plastic waste using this machine he built. Normies in the comment were like
"HE DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF GUYS REMEMBER HES NOT SUICIDAL!"
Snakeoilnigger

Like the government is coming for him or something when the chemical process he is implementing has actually been used by white engineers since the early 1900s jfl.

Also some little African niglet was able to move shit with his telekinetic headgear or whatever. This one I don't even have to explain, it's just straight up fake lmao.

There are also those 2 sheboons who were said to "solved a 2000 year old mathematical problem" when all they did was find another proof for the Pythagoras theorem. Which basically has no practical use.
Images 28

Jfl if it was some asian kid who did this no one would gaf.

Also some old African nigga were praised for "implementing a natural air cooling system" in houses in Africa when that shit has been used since the era of the fucking pharaoh. Legit ancient. 😂 🤣🤣

Attachments

• images (29).jpeg
    images (29).jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: abrarup, Ascеnd, cromagnon and 4 others
GHY6b lXsAAt0FQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Ascеnd, Swarthy Knight and 7 others
ndjDum2SbOjJ1aHvQbRz.webp

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Is thomas sowell a legendary maverick intellectual or a v0 LjMq SVRL63oSIyAgSB7jVLWNk Mx7XPH9x

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Ascеnd, psychomandible and 1 other person
lol at them saying pythagoras theorem has been unsolved for 2000 years. when its actually been proven for literally like 10,000 years now but aparantly niggers just now hit the stone age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Ascеnd, Alucard69 and 2 others
Do you ACTUALLY believe a fucking SOAP can treat skin CANCER. A problem that occurs in a deeper scale than just the epidermis? That we're gonna absorb this magical soap into our body to the cellular level? Im not gonna bother reading about it but this just smells like another snake oil salesman nigger. 1st, u can pamper niggas reputation with this, two, big pharma can make banks with this snake oil salesman bullshit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, psychomandible, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
IMG 1935

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, iblamechico and cooldude1231
Whenever I see a negroid in an article of this nature where they praise the negro intellect, I just never buy it man. I swear I'm trying to be objective but the way the article is worded always reeks with exaggeration. I know that's what these news outlets do to get clicks but still I just know it's gonna be funny overblown bullshit everytime lmao.

Blah blah blah I'm a failure white retard who's life revolves around my genetically altered yaqubian skin. I'm atm coping and malding from the fact a melanated man has more worth/value to the world than my whole incestous family tree. My IQ is sub90 and I am a drone for the capitalist and elitist agenda.

I remember this mixed autist I used to follow on TikTok two years ago who had an obsession with steam engines and Nicolas Tesla energy shit, he also dressed vintage and drove a car from the 20s but I’ll need to find his page

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico
I remember this mixed autist I used to follow on TikTok two years ago who had an obsession with steam engines and Nicolas Tesla energy shit, he also dressed vintage and drove a car from the 20s but I’ll need to find his page
might be nword49

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and cromagnon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, cromagnon and iblamechico