Post some Glow up pics

C

CRAZYHEXDUDE

Iron
Post some glow up pics of yourself or someone you know.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and BigBoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rainman988, Deleted member 2661, BigBoy and 5 others
I don't see the resemblance

1526121842 246tovp

Images

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Screenshot 327

Importance of Fat Loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, BigBoy, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Cope Ups

GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
428DB5C1 A5E4 4539 94C9 4E21AEF28563
A765F41B 983D 409C BFAA B1D2548DFA30

Not me

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Mods ban this foid

only foids say “glow up”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Madhate, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Go out and slay or something, im not as GL as you are but I can nail curry foids easily, go talk to the hottest girls, be low inhib, are u in high school ?

Go out and slay or something, im not as GL as you are but I can nail curry foids easily, go talk to the hottest girls, be low inhib, are u in high school ?
+1 bro will be in +2 this april

Nope

I'm a bookish nice guy never smoked
Bro how u expect to get pussy if you're always studying, take a break from the books and go talk to the foids, get an instagram snapchat facebook accounts, go out and shit, idk be more social thats how most normies get laid

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Bro how u expect to get pussy if you're always studying, take a break from the books and go talk to the foids, get an instagram snapchat facebook accounts, go out and shit, idk be more social thats how most normies get laid
I don't study, I just olay games and stay in my own world. I have an insta acc. Fb also. I just don't get the motivation to approach girls. I think they should approach me. Basically I'm a mentalcell

omg BIGGEST GLOWUPS GO GIRLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
20200208 184529
Snapchat 2112856653

Multiplied my smv

I don't study, I just olay games and stay in my own world. I have an insta acc. Fb also. I just don't get the motivation to approach girls. I think they should approach me. Basically I'm a mentalcell
You're GL but not attractive enough that foids would approach you, I get that you are mentalcel but trust me its no way to live boyo, its no way to live at all. U have to make the first move, being mentalcel is no way to live son. In india you are basically chad boyo, I bet some of the foids from your school like u I bet.

You're GL but not attractive enough that foids would approach you, I get that you are mentalcel but trust me its no way to live boyo, its no way to live at all. U have to make the first move, being mentalcel is no way to live son. In india you are basically chad boyo, I bet some of the foids from your school like u I bet.
Yeah they do, they always seem to be happy in front of me, they want to be in my cricket team, since I'm huge for a 17 year old indian and strong. They compliment my arms and physique but I hope that they asked me out instead of me making the first move, I hope. What should I do to improve my retardeness? Any tips?
Yeah they do, they always seem to be happy in front of me, they want to be in my cricket team, since I'm huge for a 17 year old indian and strong. They compliment my arms and physique but I hope that they asked me out instead of me making the first move, I hope. What should I do to improve my retardeness? Any tips?
Am I autist? Why do I notice such details? Why am I like this? 😭😭

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
@chadpreetinthemaking is playing with you when he tells you you're gl and chad in India. I'll give it you ya, you're below average. Stop coping and do some real looksmaxxing by finding what's wrong with your face

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
@chadpreetinthemaking is playing with you when he tells you you're gl and chad in India. I'll give it you ya, you're below average. Stop coping and do some real looksmaxxing by finding what's wrong with your face
Ok bhai

• JFL

Am I autist? Why do I notice such details? Why am I like this? 😭😭
Look if a foid compliments u tell her thanks, and ask her if she'd like to hang out with you sometime

Cope harder boyo, he's got good features and proportions and is fairly harmonious on the whole

• JFL