Post the experiences that made you abused dog

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
  • Constant criticism from parents, especially my dad (called me autistic/friendless weirdo multiple times)
  • "Friends" not inviting me to birthday parties, often behind my back
  • Unironically eating lunch in the school bathrooms (and getting caught doing it)
  • "Friends" throwing me under the bus when people with more status are around
  • Foids freaking out when the teacher paired them up with me
  • Foids using me as a dare ("i dare you to hug that incel over there")
  • "Friends" being reluctant to make plans with me but quick to make plans with others (sometimes in front of me)
  • Browsing 4chan since a 13 yr old didnt help either

What about yall niggas

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DalitBoss, virgin, ubicuse and 4 others
Pretty similar experience

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
The worst one for me is being betrayed and lied to. I’ve had many people who I thought were ‘friends’, steal from me, break my trust and lie about me

Ive since become much more reserved. I don’t share my feelings with anyone or talk about my problems. Those experiences permanently ruined my relationships and I don’t think it’ll ever get better

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ubicuse, twojei, T50 Demon and 1 other person
The worst one for me is being betrayed and lied to. I’ve had many people who I thought were ‘friends’, steal from me, break my trust and lie about me

Ive since become much more reserved. I don’t share my feelings with anyone or talk about my problems. Those experiences permanently ruined my relationships and I don’t think it’ll ever get better
Betrayal is worse than murder most of the time

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei
honestly i have basically no blackpilling stories, i just use it to cope with my criplling autism

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
nothing, maybe narcy mother but i was just always ahead of everybody in terms of inteligence and understanding things so i never bothered hanging out with retards

It's been covered thoroughly in my PSL opus

• Constant criticism from parents, especially my dad (called me autistic/friendless weirdo multiple times)
  • Unironically eating lunch in the school bathrooms (and getting caught doing it)
  • "Friends" being reluctant to make plans with me but quick to make plans with others (sometimes in front of me)

What about yall niggas
Hugh*

What about yall niggas
The foid pairing in school was brutal teacher's were evil for pairing a sub5 with a foid genuine horrifying experience

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
The foid pairing in school was brutal teacher's were evil for pairing a sub5 with a foid genuine horrifying experience
Worst part is you gotta pretend you dgaf when deep down you want to strangle the foid

Trucel

• So Sad
Reactions: Samuel Jackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back