Post women who fog this girl (I think she's unfoggable)

Menalookingcurry

Menalookingcurry

Iron
Screenshot 2024 09 07 150646   Copy
Screenshot 2024 09 07 151207
Screenshot 2024 09 07 171337
Screenshot 2024 09 07 171125

Several users here have told me she is mtb/ltb. Show me pictures of women who fog this girl, I don't care how frauded they are as long as it's not AI. I personally think this chick is unfoggable. She has a god-tier eye area, regardless of color, and god-tier lips as well. Ideal IPD and philtrum length. Great ratios and harmony in general. Inb4 "muh boneless". She looks feminine and not like a tranny. She is a gigastacy IMO. I don't care if she frauds, every girl frauds their pictures unless it's a candid.

Prove me wrong and show me women who fog this girl, however frauded they may be.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, PlayersGetPlayed, nofap and 2 others
View attachment 3191783View attachment 3191785View attachment 3191786View attachment 3191787

Several users here have told me she is mtb/ltb. Show me pictures of women who fog this girl, I don't care how frauded they are as long as it's not AI. I personally think this chick is unfoggable. She has a god-tier eye area, regardless of color, and god-tier lips as well. Ideal IPD and philtrum length. Great ratios and harmony in general. Inb4 "muh boneless". She looks feminine and not like a tranny. She is a gigastacy IMO. I don't care if she frauds, every girl frauds their pictures unless it's a candid.

Prove me wrong and show me women who fog this girl, however frauded they may be.

She has more frosting on her face than bakery cakes.

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
I must say you have good taste but Sofia Simens mogs her, imho.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Art of Pattinson